Growing Up

Are you part of the NICU club? Do you have a child who is still struggling with the effects of being born too soon from preeclampsia? Share your concerns and stories here among parents who have been there.
mom2tori

Re : Growing Up

Postby mom2tori » Thu Sep 02, 637655 4:03 pm

I am so glad to hear that Meghan is doing so well. I am so happy for both of you!!!

jenchar

Postby jenchar » Thu Sep 02, 637655 8:08 am

Jen, isn't it funny how they repeat things over and over?

Too cute!

Jen

jenandtheboys

Postby jenandtheboys » Wed Sep 01, 637655 6:25 am

Yay, Jen, and WTG Meghan! Glad to hear how well she's doing with the running, etc. That's fabulous!

Ethan's word to point to is "wa wa" (water). Since we live on the coast, we are driving over bridges a lot and seeing various bodies of water...........the other day, we're going over a super-high bridge and he starts pointing and saying "wa wa, wa wa, wa wa, wa wa, wa wa.......". You get the idea, he just kept saying it, kept saying it, it was cute of course, but I kept saying "yes, honey, I see the water. You're right, it's water" and he just KEPT saying it. [:)]

They really are growing up and getting smart, aren't they? [8D]

jenchar

Growing Up

Postby jenchar » Wed Sep 01, 637655 6:07 am

Thought I'd share that Meghan is really becoming a big girl now. She is noticing the world around her. For example, we live near a little airport, and now every time a helicopter goes by. She runs to the window and yells "coppa." So cute...and, did you notice that I said she runs. Wow! She has also started marching with her knees up high...that left sided weakness is really fading in her leg, but still remains in her arm/hand.

Hey, where did my "baby" go? Sniff..sniff...but also YAY!

Jen

Return to “Parents of Preemies”