New to the board. Pregnant again and scared!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lorelei

Re : New to the board. Pregnant again and scared!

Postby lorelei » Sun Mar 02, 637653 6:55 am

Welcome!

thw75

Postby thw75 » Sun Mar 02, 637653 4:42 am

Hello, welcome! I had a 27 weeker (now 3) and am at 31 1/2 weeks, PE free with baby #2. You will find lots of support here. It will be rough, the worry and stress, but after you get past your personal Dday, it does get better. You will find lots of great advice and empathy here. Taryn

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Sun Mar 02, 637653 1:25 am

Hi and welcome! Congrats on your son doing well and on the new pregnancy!

jenandtheboys

Postby jenandtheboys » Sun Mar 02, 637653 1:25 am

Hi, Susan, and welcome! Glad to hear your son is doing well now, but I know how scary it is to be pregnant again and unsure of what will happen this time.

Join us sometime over in the Parents of Preemies forum. I am a 2-time PE survivor and mom of a 27 weeker and a 29 weeker...........so if you ever have questions or topics you want to discuss about preemie issues, feel free to drop in and get to know us.

Glad to have you, hope you find lots of great information and support around here--and I'm sure you will! [:)]

lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Sun Mar 02, 637653 1:22 am

Hi Susan and welcome! Congrats on your new baby! I hope all goes well for you throughout this pregnancy. Its always scary jumping back into it after having an experience with PE, but as long as you are your own best advocate and you are confident of your doctor's concern and feel comfortable with him/her, you've done what you can. Try to stay positive! Congrats again, and I hope to see you around with good updates.

sbartolini

New to the board. Pregnant again and scared!

Postby sbartolini » Sat Mar 01, 637653 11:30 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Susan. I had severe pre-eclampsia with my first pregnancy. It came on suddenly and my son was born at 26 weeks. He is a fighter and has been through so much. He is healthy now but a bit developmentally delayed.

We found out we are pregnant this weekend and I am scared, to say the least. We have our first appointment with our MFM doc on March 10th.

I have started poking around the forums and hope to get to know you all better.

Thanks!
Susan

Return to “Pregnant Again?”