Had C-Section monday, tomorrow gall bladder

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
season
Forum Moderator

Re : Had C-Section monday, tomorrow gall bladder

Postby season » Tue Aug 03, 638315 11:17 am

Congratulations!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery and Ryan makes it home soon. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

willow&sam

Postby willow&sam » Sat Jul 24, 638315 7:48 am

Welcome Ryan! Glad to hear that he is doing well and that your surgery went well. Hopefully you will all be home together soon. Wish you a speedy recovery!

purplefrogger

Postby purplefrogger » Sat Jul 24, 638315 6:56 am

Surgery went great. Still sore from both but that is to be expected. I will get out of the hospital tomorrow and I think Ryan will be out for sure by the end of the weekend.

candyg

Postby candyg » Thu Jul 22, 638315 7:19 pm

I'm so glad that Ryan is doing well!

I'm hoping that your gall bladder surgery goes off without a hitch tomorrow and that your recovery is swift!

Here's a bad girl moment for you...when the surgeon was telling me about my post-delivery gall bladder surgery...the first thing that popped inot my head was...hmmm....if your going in through my belly button....wonder if they could just tighten things up a bit there! I know...I'm bad!!!!

onesock

Postby onesock » Thu Jul 22, 638315 6:32 pm

Congratulations! So glad to hear he is doing well and the bfing is going great, despite you feeling crummy :( Hopefully once you get that old gallbladder out you will feel much better and heal beautifully. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way for that. Congrats again.

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Thu Jul 22, 638315 5:10 pm

Welcome Ryan.

I hope that your next surgery is the start of a great recovery and relief from your pain.

Take care and enjoy your new little one.

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Thu Jul 22, 638315 3:39 pm

Welcome Earthside, Ryan!

I bet you're ready to get the surgery over with and get home and back to normal.

herewegoagain

Postby herewegoagain » Thu Jul 22, 638315 1:15 pm

Congratulations on your baby boy! Wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope you and your son are able to go home soon!

jamie w

Postby jamie w » Wed Jul 21, 638315 8:57 pm

Congrats on the baby, glad he is doing well. Good luck with your surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

purplefrogger

Had C-Section monday, tomorrow gall bladder

Postby purplefrogger » Wed Jul 21, 638315 2:36 pm

Well I had Ryan Michael monday at 4:27 he was 5lbs. 10oz., 19in. He was on oxygen last night but when we went in this morning he was off the oxygen. I was very happy about that. I didn't stay to long this morning because I didn't sleep well through the night so I took a nap and went back in the afternoon and breastfeed him and he did really good I did both sides then a little bit from what I had pumped. I went back this evening and feed him again on both sides and more in the bottle. I am so happy with how good he is doing.
Me on the other hand besides a great milk supply already, recovery is going very slow and now in the morning I will have Gall Bladder surgery so I will be recovering more. I am in really bad pain already so we will see how tomorrow goes they said I will probably get out on thursday but we will see. Thank you to everyone who wrote on my c-section forum.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”