hmoore

Re : A year ago today I brought my baby home

Postby hmoore » Mon Nov 06, 2006 03:07 pm

Denise -
I am so sorry! Many hugs!!!

gilma

Postby gilma » Mon Nov 06, 2006 02:56 pm

Wishing you peace Denise. I also relive the day we brought Grayson home often. I'm crying for you now. Keeping you close in thought.

josiah1112

Postby josiah1112 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 07:16 pm

Denise,

Funny your wrote about this but today the experience of bringing our child home in ashes crossed my mind.It is just heart wrenching.I remember Josiah being in the backseat of our car in his angel urn and my husband and I driving home in complete shock.I cried the whole way home and my husband broke down a couple of times and had to stop the car.It is the worst feeling in the world.A few days after this we went on a cruise around the Carribean and I felt like I wanted to take him with me-I could not abandon him again.Thinking of you and wishing you peace.BTW I did not end up taking him with me.

tammy s

Postby tammy s » Sun Nov 05, 2006 03:17 pm

Hi Denise
I've been coming to this forum for almost a year now and read about your little angel Madison and watched the video you made of her. I cried and prayed for you and your DH. She reminded me so much of my little Ava. I think they're up in heaven playing together with all the other angel babies. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. My one year is coming up as well. We too have her ashes at home with us. It's an awful feeling but know that I'm thinking of you and praying that someday your pain will subside. A lot of people seem to have the attitude-it's been a year, get over it already-but they have no clue. They would never dream of saying that if it were them in our shoes.
Anyway lots of hugs are sent your way.
Tammy

robertmyangel

Postby robertmyangel » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:05 am

Denise,

I am so sorry that you have to feel this horrible pain, I know it all to well, and I know how deep it cuts. I will say a prayer for you and your DH, sending you lots of hugs.

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Sun Nov 05, 2006 08:52 am

Denise,
Know that many of us are sharing our love with you at this time while you are still dealing with so many of the raw emotions in regards to your loss. First anniversaries are hard. I think sometimes we get angry with the first anniversaries because time has not stood still to recognize the loss, instead it has marched on whether we are ready or not. Know that your daughter's story and your story has touched so many more lives and is helping many other women to understand the dangerous affects of preeclampsia. Although I would send a wish to Heaven for you to have your daughter back, it still seems to help give purpose to what has happened by knowing how much your efforts have been helping others.

I am wishing you a lot of love and comfort right now. I'll send my son over to play with her and I believe she's been down to visit you and kiss your tears away on many occasions.

darcynulph

Postby darcynulph » Sun Nov 05, 2006 01:31 am

Denise,
I think of you often, you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
D'Arcy

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Sun Nov 05, 2006 00:59 am

Denise I think of you often and you remain in my prayers.

Return to “Grief and Loss”