TTC Questions and (on a separate note) Facebook

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
bernadic

Re : TTC Questions and (on a separate note) Facebook

Postby bernadic » Wed Aug 04, 2010 07:30 pm

Hi there. I am sorry about your loss. Just before we started with infertility treatment, my ob told me to do it every other day from cycle day 6-20. So far, that method alone has worked for my 2 friends. According to what my dr. said, you want to rebuild sperm count on the days off and sperm can live for a few days so every other day will do. Good luck!

riehlism

TTC Questions and (on a separate note) Facebook

Postby riehlism » Wed Aug 04, 2010 04:26 pm

Hi everyone. Here's a quick recap on me. Severe PE, delivered via emergency C-Section at 24 weeks and lost my son n 6/3/10. Diagnosed with MTHFR mutation yesterday (type is still unknown). We are cleared to TTC and will start this coming January. For Baby #2 I will be on LDA, Folic Acid, Lovenox, and who knows what else.

This may very well be a dumb question but...I know people use charts and monitors and schedule evenings with husbands for optimal conception. Do you ladies hold off on sex until certain days? Or do you just do it every day until it happens? Is it a bad idea to do it every day?

Since I'm on the PE journey for life, just wondering if any of you ladies are part of the Facebook timesuck. I will be TTC this January so if any of you wanna be TTC or PE buddies. My page is:

http://www.facebook/riehlism

For the friend request just send me a message saying you're from the forums. I would love share this journey with you guys.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”