i've officially come full circle

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
mrs.magdaleno

Re : i've officially come full circle

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Wed Jul 30, 2008 03:54 pm

I wish you the best, Jana. You have yourself a real catch there. (((HUGS)))

cindyh27

Postby cindyh27 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 03:31 pm

Jana ~ how exciting for your family :) Your dh sounds like a wonderful man... best wishes ttc!

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Wed Jul 30, 2008 03:05 pm

Awww Jana I'm with Su what a great guy you have!:)) You know it could turn around and the Clomid could be it for you! With my experience that can easily happen. I was on Clomid and bam I got pregnant first cycle then I tried it again about a year or so later and it didnt' work at all. All I'm saying is that it could work you never know.

Here's hoping it works and you see that BFP very soon!:))

suleaf

Postby suleaf » Wed Jul 30, 2008 02:21 pm

Aww Jana. That's love... I know that for sure. Good luck to him you saw me freak out over that- and I know you have experience with it- but it still must be nerve wracking...

jana m

Postby jana m » Wed Jul 30, 2008 02:08 pm

Thanks, guys. We are also awaiting a call from our RE with DH's latest SA. They took a more in-depth look at morphology, so we'll see what happens with that. My poor DH. He has had to 'do his thing' so many times for this and yet he would do it a million more to make me happy.

suleaf

Postby suleaf » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:41 am

Jana- the weird part about all this- is you never know how it will all play out. This is where conception and miraculous kind of come into being- there's science and help- but what suddenly does work or makes it happen... can be the most surprising thing.

This takes faith and strength on your part. Not only desperation. And your strength always helps me.

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:29 am

Jana -
The very best of luck - I know that this is so difficult and so stressful but, at least you have a plan and a direction!

Thinking of you!

jana m

i've officially come full circle

Postby jana m » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:26 am

I took my first clomid pill today. We are now officially back where we started. It seems so silly to me because this has NEVER worked for us and yet here I am doing it again anyway.

I guess it's official. I am totally desperate!

Ugh.

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”