Not pregnant anymore???

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
kathyc

Re : Not pregnant anymore???

Postby kathyc » Tue Oct 29, 637991 5:24 am

I'm so sorry. I had that happen last month. Sending many (((hugs))) and hoping you get a really dark line and sticky baby very soon.

pkandm

Postby pkandm » Mon Oct 28, 637991 2:45 pm

Thanks--you know I was very lucky, we hadn't told anyone-of course I told my 2 best friends but I also told them about the very faint lines and not to tell anyone because we wanted to wait.

I look at it a couple of different ways....
1st thought--What a crewl joke God! Why did you do that??

2nd thought--Well I look at it like this was my "test"....I got that + and I was SO SO SO happy...I felt GREAT! Not nervous like I had thought, I just felt very good. Much more excited than when I got the + w/my son. Don't get me wrong-he was planned and we were excited...I guess I think deep down I just knew something was wrong from the beginning. (and it was, he was born w/a chromosomal abnormality)
SO--truth be told--I was excited. I guess maybe it was just God's way of testing me to make sure I really was ready. Yep....I am.....you can give me the real deal now! :)

Thanks for the support!

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Thu Oct 17, 637991 10:28 am

Oh I'm so sorry. Hugs...

leftcoastgirl

Postby leftcoastgirl » Wed Oct 16, 637991 8:09 pm

I am so sorry, that is very frustrating. =( I hope you get the BFP you want really soon...we'll be here for you.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Tue Oct 15, 637991 10:02 am

Oh I am so sorry. I have had a couple of those lovely Chemical pregnancies, they are the worst especially when you are trying to have a baby!! I do know what you mean about feeling stupid because that's how I felt and I really felt stupid about a year ago when we took preganancy tests and there was the faint line and told our immediate family and everything!!UGG!!! I am very sorry again about this and hope that you get a nice DARK BFP real soon!!

((((HUGS)))))

dynamicdoula

Postby dynamicdoula » Sun Oct 06, 637991 10:05 am

I had a chemical pregnancy before this one- I had a long luteal phase (never did do a test) so I know I was 'pregnant', right when I was starting to process it, I started bleeding. It was really devastating and difficult because I wasn't even wanting to be pregnant at the time- I didn't expect to have such turmoil over not being pregnant anymore. Don't feel silly, nothing is black and white as much as science would like to make it so. *hugs*

pkandm

Not pregnant anymore???

Postby pkandm » Sun Oct 06, 637991 9:18 am

So I posted last week that I was pregnant....well that lasted a couple of days. I'm not sure what happened. I'm guessing a chemical pregnancy (just from some reading I've done). It was all very weird and I felt very stupid. I tested when I thought I'd get my period--well I got a faint line-positive! I took 3 more tests and all of them the same, faint line. So I felt pretty confident that I was pregnant. (tests were done in the morning over a couple of days) Anyway, I called my dr-got my first appointment set up--asked the nurse about a 24 hour urine and then decided that I'd go in for a blood test. This was all over Labor Day weekend-so I had to wait until that Tuesday. Well I started spotting on Monday-ok lots of people spot. Got the test.....NEGATIVE?? I took another hpt and NEGATIVE?? What the heck???? Anyway, I felt like an idiot--I know that my tests were positive? Anyone had a chemical pregnancy before??

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”