Started Clomid treatments

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
froggie89

Re : Started Clomid treatments

Postby froggie89 » Thu Oct 17, 637991 10:31 am

Good Luck!! I'll be saying prayers for you and keeping fingers and toes crossed too!

imemc3

Postby imemc3 » Thu Oct 17, 637991 4:15 am

Thank you for sharing you stories. They give me hope. I do need to relax about the whole getting pregnant thing. I am more relax than I was 8 months again when we first started ttc. Did anyone need to get an HCG shot while on clomid? I appreciate all my friends here at the forum and thank you for sharing you thoughts, giving advice, and encouragment.

kara
Forum Moderator

Postby kara » Sat Oct 05, 637991 8:10 pm

My best friend got a BFP on her first cycle with clomid, but I heard it's not unusual to have to increase the dosage after a couple of months. Keeping our fingers crossed and your family in our prayers!

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Sat Oct 05, 637991 5:49 pm

Hello!
I was on Clomid in December of 2004. On our first cycle we got a BFP!!!!:))))
We tried Clomid again in the spring and it just didn't work but I truly believe that my weight had something to do with it. My husband and I want to try again for another baby and my OB said that if after 6 months we aren't pregnant then he will do the Clomid again. I have a feeling that if we were to do Clomid it would work!
I know you probably don't want to hear this but just try and relax as much as you can. When we were on Clomid our first time we had so much going on that we really didn't have time to THINK about it 24/7 we were just really calm about it and boom we got pregnant.
I pray and hope that you get a BFP real soon, keep us posted!

BFP VIBES YOUR WAY********************************

imemc3

Started Clomid treatments

Postby imemc3 » Fri Oct 04, 637991 4:38 pm

Please pray for my husband and I. We started clomid treatments. We pray that this will work and if not we will take the next step. Please share you stories of fertility treatments. How successful was clomid for you?

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”