keeping my fingers and toes crossed.... UPDATE!!!

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
khailibowen

Re : keeping my fingers and toes crossed.... UPDATE!!!

Postby khailibowen » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:01 pm

I was told that if there is any line at all, it pretty much means a positive result, as long as you didn't hold it wrong (which I'm not sure what is right or wrong). I'm totally OCD though and probably tested like 3 or 4 days in a row even after I saw my light pink line. Each time it was very light. I think I ended up buying a 3 pack of tests and used them all and this was after using the 2 I already had at home.

Good luck.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Sun Nov 19, 2006 08:33 pm

So I got back from being out of town and still no AF :)) I took a test the ones you can take 4 days early. Well there was a dark pink line and a VERY light pinkish line. Do you think it's bfp?? I am not sure I think I might just go and get the digital ones that way I won't be confused at all. AF is suppose to arrive tomorrow so I could just wait and take it then but you all know how hard that is.
ANy advice would help I am feeling frustrated right now!!!!!!

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Thu Nov 16, 2006 03:25 pm

Thanks Shonie and everyone else, you gals are the greatest!! It's so nice to know you are here for me whenever I need you :))

robertmyangel

Postby robertmyangel » Thu Nov 16, 2006 02:55 pm

Holly,

I tested a few days ago, and it was only 7dpo BFN of course. I knew it was too early but I just couldn't help myself, so just know that you are not alone. I hope that you have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. We will be here when you get back. Good Luck!!

meg hanrahan

Postby meg hanrahan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 01:22 pm

I was in the same boat two years ago. I tested and got a BFN. but no AF. Tested a few days later - the faintest of lines showed up. Keep in mind that I was in Iowa for Thanksgiving and had to hide the pregnancy test in a dirty diaper so my DH's family wouldn't know. Needless to say, Marisol is a 15-month old now. I pray that your BFP shows up!

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:27 am

Jennifer,
Thanks so much! It's always nice to know that I am not the only one who can't wait and test early :)) So far no AF and I keep praying that is stays that way!!
I'll keep you all posted and thanks for all the kind and uplifting words!!

graciesmommy

Postby graciesmommy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 08:25 am

Good luck Holly. I couldn't wait and tested early to on a Saturday and it was BFN, waited and tested again on a Wednesday night and it was BFP. There is still hope!!!!

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:40 pm

Thanks Sabrina! I am thinking of it as tomorrow will be Thursday and I am leaving to go out of town on Friday so that will help me not to think about it as much and before I know it it will be MOnday!! I have been praying not stop all week that AF DOES NOT SHOW UP AT ALL.
I'll keep you all posted, thanks for everything :))

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Wed Nov 15, 2006 07:15 pm

Ok, I'm justgoing to admit it. When I try again, I'll probably start testing at 1 dpo, lol. Good luck, it's nail biting with am I or am I not.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Wed Nov 15, 2006 06:37 pm

Well of course it has been killing me this week to find out if we are BFN or BFP!! So... I cheated and took a test and it came out BFN but last month I started a little late than usual so I still could be a little early to test. I think I am a little early because I have been nauseated for the last week and a half and my boobs have been hurting for 2 weeks. We are going to TRY and be patient and take one on Monday or Tuesday( We want to give it awhile). I'll keep you posted and thanks everyone for listening to me go on and on about this whole thing:))

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”