Anyone else on Clomid

Are you considering having another child after preeclampsia? Trying again after preeclampsia can be an emotional challenge. You can find support with others who share your concerns here.
melissam

Re : Anyone else on Clomid

Postby melissam » Tue Oct 24, 2006 09:25 pm

Good luck. I hope it all goes well. I got pregnant with my now 12 week old baby on my 3rd round of Clomid. So it worked pretty well for me.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Tue Oct 24, 2006 05:32 pm

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that clomid has worked for you!!!
Keep us posted :)

graciesmommy

Postby graciesmommy » Tue Oct 24, 2006 01:34 pm

I hope something works for all of us too. I have to go tomorrow to have my progestorone checked and should know if it worked by next week. :)

alimarie

Postby alimarie » Tue Oct 24, 2006 00:35 am

I have been on Metformin for a couple of months and am trying to lose a few pounds before calling the dr. and asking about Clomid. She mentioned at my last appt. that we could pair the two for quicker results hopefully. We have been off bc for almost three years and have been hoping for another child for so long. I hope that something works soon for all of us!

kris197

Postby kris197 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 00:08 am

My husband and I had tried to have a child for five years. We got all the test done and found out that it was me. The Dr. put us on clomid. I got pregnant on the first round. The only side effects I had were hot flashes. We lost our little Matt 6 months ago and we are going to see a peri next month. He will probably put up back on clomid. I hope and pray everything goes well for you. You will be in my prayers.

graciesmommy

Postby graciesmommy » Wed Oct 18, 2006 03:53 pm

Mis,

I certainly will keep you posted. I think I should ovulate this week so that would put me in the 2ww starting around Friday so hopefully I will know something by the first of November.

misup

Postby misup » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:40 am

I have may fingers crossed for both of you....

I am serious about going to a SPA... NO STRESS for a couple of days!

Keep us posted! I love babies!!!!

Mis

shannons

Postby shannons » Sat Oct 14, 2006 05:57 pm

All this talk about stress is stressing me out trying to figure out if stress is my problem too!!! AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!! ;)

graciesmommy

Postby graciesmommy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:22 am

Missy ( which by the way is my sister's name also :))

Your daughter's name is beautiful!!. My Graice was named after my grandmother how passed away in 2003. I wish I could quit my job, I think my problem is stress also. I am hoping that the Clomid will make my body function like it's supposed too. I had no problems until this year and for some reason I have only had three cycles all year. I just pray that if I am blessed to get pregnant again that I do not come down with PE again.

Thanks for your relpy!

Oh, I am going to tell my husband your suggestion. I think the spa weekend is a great idea and excuse :)

misup

Postby misup » Thu Oct 12, 2006 03:47 pm

We PE moms must all think alike.. I have a Gracie as well....

My experience w/clomid was in 1996. It worked on the first round, however, unfortunately I miscarried very early (10-12wks.) I had never been preg. before
after it was over realized, that we did know that I could get preg. at that point.
It was difficult, but it gave me hope. After multiple tests and procedures, the Dr. said, I can't prove it, but I would say it is stress!, I quit my job and we moved to
South Dakota at the time and two weeks later I was preg. with Adam.. neat story actually, I told the Dr. that I was not preg, I just went in for a check up.. he said
the rabbit died and I told him I did not know what he was talking about. He said, you are far enough along, we should hear a heart beat, and he said I will do a ultrasound if you don't beleive me, so he did and there was that little pitter patter... my husband
was in law school at the time and was in class. I did not think it was possible, after all, I had had a cycle. And that is the story of my little Adam, now 8! I had tried for 5 + years and then who would have thought that all I needed to do was quit my job as a social worker. PS>>>I got preg. with Grace the same way...quit job and two weeks later...my two little miracles! So.. the moral of this story is, use my story as an excuse for your hubby to take you to a relaxing spa for the weekend! lol... relax and have a great time! Oh... and I had no side effects from clomid...

Mis

Return to “Trying Again after Preeclampsia”