Most insane comment anyone's ever made to you?

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
adcofield

Re : Most insane comment anyone's ever made to you?

Postby adcofield » Fri Dec 30, 2005 02:48 am

One day my husband and I had to take the bus to the doctors office when I was pregnant with the boys, and you should have seen the looks we got, My husband was carrying our 7 month old daughter and I was sitting there looking like I was 8 months pregnant..and the remarks??? Oh you two work fast!! [xx(]

alexp

Postby alexp » Mon Dec 19, 2005 01:27 am

LOL Cassie...I got that kind of comment too..."It's twins? Oh, no wonder you're so HUGE! You look like you're going to explode!"

Way to make a girl feel good about herself, huh? [}:)]

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 05:38 am

Oh my goodess, the things I get to look forward to LOL. When I was at home visiting (I was only like 5-7 weeks at the time) I was already showing...remember I just had a c-section a few months ago, so Im all stretched out and never really lost most my baby wieght with Kaitlyn...well people kept saying, oh you have got to be further along, hey thanks, nohting like making a pregnant woman feel so fat! and I of course got the you need to watch what you eat from everyone....blah! Im enjoying telling them all now, well its twins and that is why I am so fat!

meesh

Postby meesh » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:59 pm

I have 4 y/o twins and one time someone said "You have twins? OMG I would commit suicide!".

But about people calling your babies boys, I was at the doctor recently with my 3 month old dd and she was dressed in a pink outfit with flowers and had a pink blanket. My Dr said "A boy dressed in pink, huh? You are brave!" What the?

pmtt

Postby pmtt » Tue Nov 08, 2005 08:33 am

LOL!!

Some people are so dumb is makes you wonder how they function with day to day activities!!!

alexp

Postby alexp » Tue Nov 08, 2005 02:42 am

ROFL!

This is why I can't dress one of mine in pink and the other in, say, purple. People will pracitically argue with you that the non-pink dressed child is male [:p].

pmtt

Postby pmtt » Mon Nov 07, 2005 08:36 am

I got asked if they were twins and when I said yes they asked if they were the same age....I just about burst out laughing...are people actually that dense???

I can be taking the girls out shopping. THey are both wearing pink jackets and a bow in their hair and I still get asked: "Twins?" Reply: "yes" Then: "Boys"

Yes they are both boys, I just ran out of boys clothes!!!

lucy

Postby lucy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 01:12 am

Lol the things people say... I used to babysit 6 month old twins (boys) it is amazing the questions people come up with that is for sure.

adcofield

Postby adcofield » Sat Nov 05, 2005 03:49 pm

I think the most annoying statements I get is whenever we are out in public, Israel and Isaiah (3yrs) are always dressed alike, they look alike, and they're always in a side by side twin stroller, and it never fails that atleast 4 people stop me to ask me are they twins? ARE THEY TWINS???? Are u kidding me? No they're not twins, they actually aren't even related [}:)]

Return to “After your baby is born .....”