Sam Jam at 4 mos....

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
lucy

Re : Sam Jam at 4 mos....

Postby lucy » Wed Sep 09, 2009 02:13 am

He sounds so cute! Glad hes doing well.

kbunsey

Postby kbunsey » Tue Sep 08, 2009 07:26 pm

Sooooo glad to read your most recent post! Have a wonderful school year too.

dolphinjen

Postby dolphinjen » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:48 pm

I really enjoyed reading your update! SOunds like things are going great with your little guy. I know what you mean about those adorable toothless grins...when their teeth come in you kinda miss them!

joker

Postby joker » Tue Aug 18, 2009 03:43 pm

So glad to hear SamJam is doing so well!

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Mon Aug 17, 2009 07:27 am

Su- I am so happy that you are so happy!! Two teeth, huh? Wow. Jaden was a year before he had even one. In fact, I think I was right here freaking out about that one. Of course, he now has a full set and knows how to use them. On his brother. A whole different topic. Take care.

surefoott

Postby surefoott » Sun Aug 16, 2009 07:33 pm

Su, I had to laugh about the 2 teeth, doesn't it just seem like it is all so fast? My son broke 2 teeth at just past the 3-month mark and no one could believe it. Honestly it was like, ok, this babe was JUST BORN!!!! So glad he (and you) are doing well. Hang in there, motherhood is so rewarding but there are definitely a few tough spots during the journey. I'm sorry about the Menieres; my mom had that and I know it is hard to work through. Good to 'hear' from you.

suleaf

Postby suleaf » Sat Aug 15, 2009 07:27 pm

Oh Carin.... strangely I can't WAIT to do it again and yet I can..... I want to enjoy some more time with Sam Jam before I rush into it but I worry about being 35 so I feel the pressure of time.

I AM so much happier right now- once he started sleeping and showing more of his little personality, it all changed. He's so funny and sweet and cuddly- he still has his fussy days and evenings but it all makes SENSE to me now and he seems less and less like a stranger and more like this little person I am getting to know. when he cries I generally know why and that helps so much!!!

Motherhood is really what I thought it would be in that sense... I jsut wish I felt better, this Meniere's stuff and hearing loss is so scary and tough but having Sam Jam around makes me tougher- I have to take care of him and so therefore take care of me and there isn't time to be too sorry for myself, just instead find a way of coping.

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Sat Aug 15, 2009 06:08 pm

Su, so glad to hear all is well. I havent checked in on here in a while.I cant believe Sam Jam has 2 teeth, WOW!!! Well, it sounds like he has turned into quite the happy baby! You sound like your doing well too, so happy everything has fallen into place for you and that you are enjoying your baby! It took me a while too, but Aylah is now so much fun! It is hard to go back to work, I wish I could stay home, but I have found it has helped me find some balance too. So, I guess working isnt the worst thing in the world! I still like to shop, so I guess I HAVE to work LOL!!

Hope your enjoying the last few summer weeks. When are we gonna do this all again??? hee-hee

season
Forum Moderator

Postby season » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:57 am

Su - thanks for the update. You "sound" so much more upbeat and now you really are enjoying that little man.

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 pm

Good for you for sleeping when Sam is!

I can't believe that he has two teeth already - where does the time go???

Take care.

Return to “After your baby is born .....”