Saw the peri yesterday

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
surefoott

Re : Saw the peri yesterday

Postby surefoott » Thu Mar 05, 2009 09:09 am

I'm at the point where I have grandkids and I still want another! HA HA. Seriously, I hope I'm reading about you gals again in the Pregnant Again section in a few years. As you said, Sabrina, you are right; your doctors would work with you as they did with Cate. Y'all sound like wonderful moms and deserve to have a houseful! Glad all is going well with you.

jen44

Postby jen44 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:43 pm

everyone thinks i'm crazy too Sabrina, i wanted another one right after Spencer was born! and he's had colic and reflux, NOT an easy baby by any stretch, but man - something so hard fought tends to come pretty highly valued... and women who endure pregnancies like we do, we love these kids like nothing else!

so i'm right there with ya!

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Tue Mar 03, 2009 07:47 pm

Carin I get more sleep now than I EVER did while pregnant. She eats every 3-4 hours and has been that way since she was born. She is very laidback and cries very little. Plus my ob gave me happy pills this time right after she was born. Dh says they are working a little TOO well. There will always be people here crazier than me. :) After the next one, my tubes are being cut and burned before leaving the hospital even if it means a csection.

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 05:56 pm

I agree, your a little nuts!!!! :) But, now im starting to feel I want another too...except I am sleep deprived, and I think that is impairing my judgement!

mikeys mom

Postby mikeys mom » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:56 am

Your crazy :)

missgamecock

Saw the peri yesterday

Postby missgamecock » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 am

to show her baby Cate. She said so we are done right? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What? Did Dr. X talk to you about tying your tubes yet? Because he should have. Didn't we talk about this? Yikes! As I was walking out the door, the nurse told me, you are so not done. You still have one more kid in your future. I predict you'll be back here in a year or two. She said if I did it would be ok and they would work with it.

Anyway, she said Cate was adorable and she missed me and my beautiful bps each week. They really did miss me. :) She was amazed by how much hair Cate has and that we saw it on us all those times. She was happy everything turned out well.

Return to “After your baby is born .....”