Hello All :)

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
celticepona

Re : Hello All :)

Postby celticepona » Tue Jun 09, 2009 09:56 pm

celticepona

Postby celticepona » Tue Jun 09, 2009 09:47 pm

Amen to that...I rarely have time to get on here anymore...I was last here in March!!! LOL! Izzy is 14 months and Em is 5yrs now...where is the time going!!!!!
!

ria

Postby ria » Sat May 30, 2009 00:51 am

Hi Amy! The girls look so beautiful and have grown so much. I too have been absorbed in work and thinking back to all of you who helped me through those nervous times when we were expecting.

celticepona

Postby celticepona » Mon Mar 02, 2009 08:32 pm

Glad to get back in touch with you all! I have literally been so busy with work and the kids it occured to me the other day...I wonder how you are all doing? LOL!!!! We havent been having a snow day here but it is bitter cold! Emily is wishing for spring and for her birthday to come. Hers and Izzy's are both in April. :) Izzy decided that she would cut ALL FOUR of her front teeth at the same time...she started out really laid back but now in the past few months she has developed into a "diva' and a drama queen. :) She knows how to use her lungs, and she knows what she wants and when she wants it. I hope her teeth finally cut soon because I was thinking of changing her middle name to Isabelle "miserable" T. :) She can get whiny and grouchy...Emmy was alot more upbeat and not so crabby...but when Izzy is happy she has such a cool laugh, and she's 'crazy' too, she loves to play patacake and her favorite song is "The More we Get Together" ...so much cool stuff. We have a new pup, as you see in the pics. She's a 5 month old labradoodle, she and the baby are two peas in a pod and will get into mischief together, roll on the floor, pass toys back and forth (YUUUKKK!!!!! I have to watch them carefully LOL) So, we have our hands full here. LOL

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Mon Mar 02, 2009 05:53 pm

Amy, Thanks for the update!! The girls are beautiful.

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 am

ADORABLE! Izzy's gotten SO big - I'm jealous! I hope to see you more often too - I was just thinking about you the other day as well and wondering how the girls are. I'm glad that your BP wasn't as bad after this time around and that you are feeling better this time than the last.

Don't be a stranger! :)

onesock

Postby onesock » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:12 am

Great to hear from you! WOW, time flies doesn't it? I can't believe it has been 10 months already..they grow up so fast. Darling pictures, the girls are beautiful!

melly

Postby melly » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 am

Hi Amy! I was just thinking of you and some of the other ladies here that were preggo at the same time as us. I'm happy to hear you are doing so well! Izzy and Emily are adorable. So hard to believe our babies are almost a year old. Caroline is also off the charts. She was the size of an average 14 month old at her 9 month appt. She's wearing 12-18 months now.

Are you having a snow day today? We had a chance of snow here in Charleston, SC, but didn't get any. I'm betting you got quite a bit up north! Hope you are having a fun snow day today.

rebeccac

Postby rebeccac » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:18 pm

10 months already?! Wow, time is going by quickly. Sounds like busy times at your house!

celticepona

Hello All :)

Postby celticepona » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Hello Ladies,

just writing to check in. I havent been here in a while..mainly just been busy! Isabelle is 10 months now, and is in 24 month clothes...she is a big girl, rolling, almost crawling and with a headful of hair! Can't belive its almost been a year! Emily will be FIVE coming April 1st...starting kindergarten next sept..I cant beleive it. My health...I'm still on bp meds, although I havent seen bp spikes or anything scary, and amazingly, I feel completely recovered from both bouts of PE! With Emily I had it really bad and it took me months to recover and I had the hyperreflexia for a long time afterwards. That is all gone now, and I never feel like I had it, except for the lingering hypertension. Overall I have to say that I didnt have it as bad with Isabelle...they jumped on top of it and my recovery from it was much quicker, that was due to aggresive intervention. But Isabelle will be my last. I have two beautiful daughters, I have my hands full, and I am thankfull that we all came out okay...so they will be my only ones. :) Having PE twice was scary and enough for me. But I hope that you are all doing well, and hope to have some more time to post here more often!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/ ... na/024.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/ ... na/022.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/ ... na/032.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/ ... na/018.jpg

Return to “After your baby is born .....”