My baby is 1!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
sam

Re : My baby is 1!

Postby sam » Sun Sep 14, 2008 03:09 pm

happy birthday logi bear!! so glad to hear he is doing so well

michelle_chandler

Postby michelle_chandler » Fri Sep 12, 2008 08:00 pm

Happy Birthday Logan!! They grow so fast...enjoy :-)

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Fri Sep 12, 2008 06:41 pm

Happy birthday Logi Bear! ( I have an "Ari Bear:)) Your post made me smile. My oldest baby turned 22 a couple of days ago, and I still stare at her in amazement at every accomplishment.

panguitch02

Postby panguitch02 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 02:10 pm

Happy Birthday Logan!

It is so much fun watching them grow. My Jameson just started to walk. He still crawls b/c it is soo much faster. It is amazing how fast they change.

halo79rn

My baby is 1!

Postby halo79rn » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:23 am

My Logi Bear turned 1 yesterday! So I have to brag about him a bit... He's grown so much! He's saying mama, mom, dada, ca (cat), daw (dog), duh (duck), ahhhh duh (all done)... so cute! He's stacking blocks (up to 3).. I don't remember Libby doing that at this age, so it just fascinates me. He's standing on his own and thinking hard about taking some steps, he's good when holding hands. and he's a super eater.. eats everything and tons of it.. he takes three sippies of milk a day and still nurses 1-3 times a day... depending on the day. He's interested in the potty (sister is potty training, so he's interested in what she's doing... definitely not training him, I just think it's funny how he has to come to the bathroom with us). And last month I weighed him in at 19 1/2 lb! We'll see how big he is on Monday!

I was watching him yesterday and was amazed by how much he looks like a little boy now... It happened overnight! He's just grown. So sad yet so fun. ;)

Return to “After your baby is born .....”