Nicole is 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
kelly1972

Re : Nicole is 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby kelly1972 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 09:52 am

Nicole's 2 yr check up went well. He's very impressed with her progress and only wants to see her once a year. Isn't that fantastic! He does want her to have a flu shot this yr like she did last yr. No big deal there. Nicole is growing well and developing well. She is very small still according to the doctors scale she only weighed 23 lbs(I guess mine was off LOL) and is 32 1/2 inches. Nicole is at the 10th %tile for height and just a tad under that for weight he said just one more pound that her height and weight will equal. I was a little upset at first but then I thought about it and I think she will be a petite lil thing. She's always on the go from morning till night. That's probably why she's not any bigger. But, she's grown so much since birth and is continually gaining that's the most important. Thanks for all your birthday wishes for Nicole.

surefoott

Postby surefoott » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:00 am

Gosh, seems like you just posted that she was 1!!!!! Happy Birthday, Nicole!!!!! Tomorrow you'll be posting she is 3 HA HA......seriously it goes so fast. What I wouldn't give for just one day of each of my kids being 2. Enjoy!!!!!

kelly1972

Postby kelly1972 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 09:23 am

Thanks ladies. It has been quite the journey I'm glad you all were here to go with me.I just realized that my avatar pic of Nicole is sooooo old. I have to update it because she doesn't even look like that anymore. LOL. I should get a new one!

michelle_chandler

Postby michelle_chandler » Thu Sep 11, 2008 07:49 am

Happy Birthday sweet Nicole. I can hardly believe it either Kelly. Congratulations on all of her progress and she's such a cutie too. When I think back to our posts back then...we've truly come such a long way. :-)

Take care, Michelle

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:38 pm

I can't believe she's already two! I'm sure it's going by even faster for you; two is SUCH a fun age.

jenn
Forum Moderator

Postby jenn » Wed Sep 10, 2008 06:27 pm

Happy Birthday Nicole!!

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Wed Sep 10, 2008 05:40 pm

Kelly, I can still clearly remember your journey through all of this. I cannot believe it has been two years! Wow. And counting and colors???? My "silent bob" aka Jaden, turned two in May and I'm not sure he says 12 words consistantly. But.....he can hit a hockey puck like no ones business, so perhaps there is hope on that side of things:) Take care and enjoy that baby girl. Happy birthday Nicole.

kelly1972

Nicole is 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby kelly1972 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 05:14 pm

Hi ladies,

I hardly get on here anymore to post but, here's a little Nicole update. Nicole turned 2 yesterday. Whohoo!!! It's hard to believe how 2 yrs have flown by. It seems like yesterday that I found this wonderful forum. She has come soooo far from my little 2lb 3oz miracle to a beautiful 25 lb little girl. She's still tiny but, is smart as anything. She's got a mind of her own and is a real joy except for the "terrible 2" moments LOL. She is graduating from her early intervention program with flying colours. Her last appt in on Friday. She is learning her colours and can count to 12. She also knows most of her alphabet too. We go back to the pedi next week for her 2 yr check up and will see what he says. Thank you to all of you here on the forums. You have been through it all with me and helped me along. I will be enternally thankful to all of you!

Return to “After your baby is born .....”