Adam is one month old

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
fiona
Forum Moderator

Re : Adam is one month old

Postby fiona » Wed Dec 07, 2005 02:22 am

I am so happy for you. Adam is adorable.

gossamer

Adam is one month old

Postby gossamer » Wed Dec 07, 2005 01:45 am

Here is Adam's one month picture.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brfm29/al ... /my_photos

I can't believe how big he is getting already. On friday the 2nd, he weighed in at 8lb 4 oz. He is gaining one ounce a day. He is such a good eater. ALthough he still sleeps a lot, he is having more wakeful periods which are very exciting for us to observe his joyful personality. He has very definite ideas about what he wants and when he wants it. Mostly pertaining to food (momma's milk and now) to diaper changes (Doesn't want them ever and will scream bloody murder until they are over with.) Daddy is great at putting him to sleep which is so helpful to momma after a 2 a.m. feeding. He has had some stretches of sleep for 4 or 5 hours at a time, but momma gets so worried she wakes up to poke him every 30 minutes or so. Breastfeeding is going extremely well, no soreness or frustration for either one of us. As you can tell, we are totally in love with this little guy and feel so blessed to have him in our lives and we are trying very hard to live up to the gift and the responsibility that God has given us. Thank you all for your prayers, I know they are keeping us afloat during our journey through the unknown.

Return to “After your baby is born .....”