Cant Believe It!!!

Are you part of the NICU club? Do you have a child who is still struggling with the effects of being born too soon from preeclampsia? Share your concerns and stories here among parents who have been there.
jenn
Forum Moderator

Re : Cant Believe It!!!

Postby jenn » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 am

High five Mama! There's no feeling like knowing you've made it!
Congrats on the lil' guy's progress!

Jenn

julie f

Re : Cant Believe It!!!

Postby julie f » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 am

Holly,

So glad that you're little guy is doing great!!

momma1408

Cant Believe It!!!

Postby momma1408 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 09:46 pm

It's hard to believe that a little over a year ago I was in a hospital terrified for my childs life and my own. I remember it like it was yesterday. All the doctors and nurses and all the craziness. I remember them telling me they needed to help my son out with a small vacuum that would help pull him out since he was in distress and I was unable to push hard enough because I was in so much pain regardless of all the pain meds and other meds I was on. I remember all the trips to the NICU and all the times when I felt so crappy myself that I didn't have the strenght to get outta bed from being so ill. I still remember when I finally got to bring my angel home. I also remember when I found this amazing site and the most supportive women in the world who helped me through so much. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me with all my concerns and hurdles I faced. My little monster is now 14 months old and is weighing in at 15 pounds!! Thank you everyone and it's so hard to believe how fast the time flies.

Thanks so much and I hope I can help atleast one person as much as you have all helped me.

Return to “Parents of Preemies”