I love you girls...

Are you part of the NICU club? Do you have a child who is still struggling with the effects of being born too soon from preeclampsia? Share your concerns and stories here among parents who have been there.
amanda
Forum Moderator

Re : I love you girls...

Postby amanda » Sat Mar 08, 638600 4:32 pm

Jen is right - you ARE doing some things for yourself - aren't you? I still can't wait for pics of Ethan's room - I know you had a blast decorating it.

I'm so hopeful that he'll be off the vent soon and home in his 'big boy' bed (which will probably be right next to your side!)getting all the lovin' he can handle!

Thinking of you!

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Sat Mar 08, 638600 4:21 pm

Nikkole- I still have my calendar reminder on my computer at work. I had it set for every Thursday while you were pregnant cuz that was usually when you gave us updates, then when baby Ethan was first born. I still stop what I am doing and say a little prayer for you and your family every Thursday. 2009 is going to be amazing! Take care.

jenanderson

Postby jenanderson » Sat Mar 08, 638600 8:57 am

Me too! I love to get my updates, it always gives me a smile to see how big he's getting and all of his new tricks! It's so good to hear you have hope for an end to that hospital in sight!
Best wishes and kiss that little guy for us too! I 2nd taking care of yourself even if it's just to stop and get a pedicure on your way to or from the hospital. Even in the cold winter I love to get that treat, and it makes me feel so pampered!

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Sat Mar 08, 638600 12:20 am

I have been keeping up with you and Ethan throuh the Carepages updates, and I am so happy he will be home soon! His pictures are so precious, what a sweetie-pie! Make sure you take care of yourself!

jenn
Forum Moderator

Postby jenn » Fri Mar 07, 638600 9:46 pm

Happy New Year to you too!
We know you'll be with us more when you can. Thanks for stopping in and saying hi :o)
I look forward to my Carepages updates on Ethan, he's getting SO big!
His personality comes through in your pictures... and mom hate I to say it, but that smile is gonna' break hearts some day ;o)

Sending my best and kisses the Ethan!
Jenn

mikeys mom

Postby mikeys mom » Fri Mar 07, 638600 6:13 pm

Nikkole -

I think about you and Ethan often.

Take care
Shannon

mom2ella

I love you girls...

Postby mom2ella » Wed Feb 26, 638600 1:23 am

I swear you just made my night. I haven't been on the PE website in a while. I'm lucky to have long enough to update Ethan's site and pay my bills when I'm online. So I check it tonight and I see two messages about Ethan. You guys ROCK! I'm so glad you all check his site and I'm sorry I can't get on here to chat more. Lots of new ladies on here unfortunately...but it's such a great place of support. So nice to know that I can count on your thoughts and prayers when I'm too tired to take care of it myself. Hopefully, we'll be home soon and I won't have to run back and forth to the hospital. MAYBE I'll have a little more time to post...but MAYBE I'm kidding myself too! ;-) Anyway, keep checking his Care Pages and praying for us. The light at the end of the tunnel is there...I'm running towards it now! Thanks again...so much...you'll never know how much you all mean to me!! Oh yeah...hope everyone is doing well, had a good Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm going to be more supportive to everyone else this year...sorry, it's been a long road!

Return to “Parents of Preemies”