News

Are you part of the NICU club? Do you have a child who is still struggling with the effects of being born too soon from preeclampsia? Share your concerns and stories here among parents who have been there.
youtan

Re : News

Postby youtan » Wed Apr 19, 2006 09:47 pm

I found your story on a google news search and posted it in the News section of the forum above. Here is the link: http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16094

You guys in IN are getting the word out! Great!! Congrats on your new position at the NICU!

mama2twins

Re : News

Postby mama2twins » Wed Apr 19, 2006 09:40 pm

Wow! Riley is quite the superstar! That is so great that you are Riley are so involved with MOD and out there educating others. I also am part of a parent to parent support group for the NICU and think that is another wonderful thing to do. I would love to see the news clip or article if it is available!

whosures

News

Postby whosures » Sat Apr 15, 2006 07:54 pm

hey all. Just thought I'd let you know that Riley and I are making the media rounds for WalkAmerica. We were on last night's 5PM news in Indy and will be on Wednesday's noon news. We're also having a story written for our local newspapers. I've been really trying to hit the preeclampsia/Hellp symptoms in an attempt to educate. I'm not sure if it'll even make the edits, but if so, yay. Last night's story went really well. They spent a lot of time on Riley (as they should) and the reporter went out of her way to make sure Riley was comfortable with her during the interview. Believe me, we've done a million of these and it's the first time a reporter has done that. I'll try to post a link to the news story when it hits. I hope everyone is doing well. I've been kind of lurking the past few weeks. I recently was offered a job with our local NICU (on a volunteer basis) as president of the new parent to parent support group. I'm pretty excited about that.

Return to “Parents of Preemies”