OT - Breast Cancer Scare

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
lbdefelice

Re : OT - Breast Cancer Scare

Postby lbdefelice » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:12 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

mayasmom

Postby mayasmom » Tue Jun 26, 2007 02:32 pm

I'm sorry you are going through this. Please know I'm thinking of you and praying for good results.

jenn
Forum Moderator

Postby jenn » Tue Jun 26, 2007 01:03 pm

I cringed just reading your post.
May my strength vibes be with you during this time.

Big hugs to you Suz!!!
Much love, Jenn

julie f

Postby julie f » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:15 am

Suzanne,

I'm so sorry that you're still waiting. My prayers are with you and I hope to hear a good update very soon.

sarab
Site Admin

Postby sarab » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:18 am

Ugh, Suzanne, I'm sorry you have wait until Friday. I can't imagine the NOT knowing at this point.

Please know that we're all thinking of you, and I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

browncow

Postby browncow » Tue Jun 26, 2007 09:02 am

My doctor has warned me for years to watch out for breast and ovarian cancer (per personal and familial history) but shock of shocks, I'm about to have a melanoma excision.

Just keep your head and attitude high, it makes a world of difference!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 26, 2007 01:20 am

Hi Suzanne,

Isn't the waiting the worst part? UGH. I will continually have you in my hopes and in my prayers. I hope that you have a lot of love and support in your life.

Please keep us posted.

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:14 pm

You all are so sweet - thanks so much for asking about the appointment. The surgeon's office called this morning and asked me to come at 9:30 instead of 3:50. So I left work and went right in. The surgeon said he would need to do a biopsy, but it would have to be outpatient surgery, and he's going out of town tomorrow so he could do it in 3 weeks. What??? I was not happy because the GYN said he would probably be able to do it in his office today - a type of needle biopsy. So I told the surgeon that I could not wait 3 weeks - I had already been waiting a week and was on pins and needles. So he said his partner might be able to do it. So...I had to go back to their office this afternoon and the other surgeon said he needs to do a biopsy as soon as possible, but Friday is his surgery day, so I have to wait until the end of the week [}:)] He's going to do a core needle biopsy, where they make an incision in the breast, and use the needle to gather a lump of the mass and pull it out. It will then be sent to the lab. I don't know how long it will take to get the results. I think I will take some tylenol pm tonight so I can sleep. This is driving me crazy [xx(][xx(]

Thanks for being here for me, girls!

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Mon Jun 25, 2007 05:44 pm

Suzanne, how did your appointment go?
I've been thinking about you all day.

for faith

Postby for faith » Mon Jun 25, 2007 01:32 pm

Thinking of you......

Return to “Misc”