Well Its Done

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
angelkat

Re : Well Its Done

Postby angelkat » Sun Nov 26, 2006 07:51 pm

Danielle,

Glad to hear all went well. I have been thinking of you!

miracle3

Postby miracle3 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 06:10 pm

Thanks so much for your thoughts. Sabrina I had the surgery done on Thursday and I was out of the hospital Saturday afternoon. Some people do have to stay 3 days but most of the time you are out of there in 2. I'm pretty certain that once all this post surgery pain goes away I will be a happy lady.

gilma

Postby gilma » Sun Nov 26, 2006 06:36 am

I hope your feeling ok. I had the same thing done back in August. I was blown away by how much more pain I was in compared to my C-sections. I did have a classical incision instead of the usual and I thought that was why.....maybe not. It takes a while to heal. Be easy on yourself. I am just now starting to feel myself again. Email me if you have any questions or anything. They were also able to save my ovaries! HOORAY!
I'll keep you in my thoughts as you recover.

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:14 am

Hey I was thinking about you too and wondering if you had had it done yet. Just out of curiosity how long is the hospital stay for that? I'm glad that they were able to save your ovaries. Here's to no more bleeding for you!!!! I know how uncomfortable you were with it. I hope you are doing well.

miracle3

Well Its Done

Postby miracle3 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 09:16 am

Well its official. I am uterus free. I had my hysterectomy last Thursday the 16th. I have to admit it has been more painful then my c-section ever was, and although people with experience told me it would be I never wanted to believe it. It was found that I did indeed have endometriosis which we didn't know about. My uterus didn't look good at all and my doctor said it was completely obvious it was bothering me. Pathology will have the reports soon.

Hospital stay was the usual. There were really nice nurses then there were the ones that were completely worthless [}:)]. I was on liquid diet so I didn't have to eat much of the food LOL!!!

Good news is they were able to save my ovaries [:D]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Return to “Misc”