Another great resource.

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
lucy

Re : Another great resource.

Postby lucy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 03:31 pm

I am a bit embarrased to admit I havent been keeping track of my food the last couple of days, I have just been so sick it hasnt really been at the forefront of my mind plus I couldnt figure out if you are supposed to adjust your chart if you try to eat and throw it right back up.

Good luck ladies!!

bicyclist

Postby bicyclist » Tue Feb 21, 2006 01:20 pm

Lucy,
I also use fitday.com and love it! I've also joined the self challenge at self.com (also free)it is a lot of fun and I think you get entered in a prize drawing everytime you post that you've exercised, if I understand correctly.

alimarie

Postby alimarie » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:21 am

Thanks, I checked it out and signed up!

lucy

Another great resource.

Postby lucy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 05:02 am

I found this site today it lets you track your food intake, excercise, weight, you can add things like your weight goal by such a date and it shows you how long you have to get to that how many pounds you need to lose a day to get to that etc, it also has a journal, an activity chart and of course its free I signed up because I want to be able to track my weight, activity and mostly food or rather calorie intake (it calculates how many calories youve eaten and in what group etc) anyhow thought I would post incase anyone else wantst o use it. http://www.fitday.com/

Return to “Misc”