still hanging on at 37 1/2 weeks!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
mada

Re : still hanging on at 37 1/2 weeks!

Postby mada » Tue Jan 09, 637038 11:30 am

Hey Suzanne,
Good t hear from you! I am glad that things are going well. Goodness you are term lady...I am sending you labor vibes!!! Keep us posted...

Mada Harpster-moderator for pregnant again

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.

suzanne

still hanging on at 37 1/2 weeks!

Postby suzanne » Tue Jan 09, 637038 11:13 am

Hi, all! I am still waiting for a baby! I haven't been on the forum much as mostly I am lying down in bed. My BP goes up quickly if I am not on my side. But I am allowed to get up a little, so thought I would check in---I wish I could be more active here! Things are going pretty well overall. My BPP last week was 8/8, baby looked great. My appt. was good too, except still +1 protein. They did all the labs which were good. The late part of this pregnancy is certainly going better health-wise than the beginning, which is surprising me. My dr. said last week to go ahead and have the baby any time, but she isn't going to induce at this point. I wish I would go into labor, as I still do feel like something is hanging over me. My early morning BPs are the highest, often about 145/86 or so, but they go down during the course of the day.

Great to hear about all the babies being born! Hope it's me soon!

Suzanne (38) and DH Tony (42) + William (9, severe PE, born at 32 weeks) and Freddy (6, fairly typical pregnancy) and Baby Girl(probably named Laurel Alice, due approx. 8/29/04!)

Return to “Pregnant Again?”