Suzanne ~

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
suzanne

Re : Suzanne ~

Postby suzanne » Wed Sep 27, 637037 3:37 pm

That is so nice to you to check on me, Suzanna! I am hanging in there. I haven't been back to the hospital since last Friday night when my pressure was high but lowered while there and all tests were okay. Today it's a little high again (just now 142/87) and it still hurts LIKE CRAZY to take it. It's strange. Tonight I was almost screaming. I am sure that can make it higher! I didn't have a restful day as my younger son Freddy was throwing up all day. My husband came home after a half day but until then I was NOT lying down much!! He is better now! The baby is still moving well when I do a kick count, and no headaches yet, so I hope to hold out a little bit longer unless my pressure gets high again.

How are things there? How is your sweet baby Laura? It is so wonderful to know that both you and Catherine have safely and healthily delivered your little girls---it's inspiring to hear!!

Suzanne (38) and DH Tony (42) + William (9, severe PE, born at 32 weeks) and Freddy (6, fairly typical pregnancy) and Baby Girl(probably named Laurel Alice, due approx. 8/29/04!)

sweetiesuzy

Suzanne ~

Postby sweetiesuzy » Wed Sep 27, 637037 2:14 am

Suzanne dear - How are you doing? I was just reading some of the posts and saw you were having pain. I hope you are hanging in there adn doing the best you can. You are almost there. Soon your babygirl will bein your arms.

Thinking of you and sending hugs,
Suzanna

DS 3/25/95
DD 10/26/01 stillbirth
DS 12/30/02
AND ~ Laura Elise 7/19/04

Return to “Pregnant Again?”