I need some help!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
aajatwins
Forum Moderator

Re: I need some help!

Postby aajatwins » Thu Nov 03, 2011 01:53 pm

Oh, how scary that must be for you! I am praying for you - update us soon, please!!
Anna (28) - endometriosis
Hubby (27)
Aidan & Jordan - 7.2.09 at 36 weeks. Induction turned emergency c-section due to eclampsia. big healthy toddlers today!
Asa - 10.23.11 at 39 weeks. NO hypertensive issues!! successful VBAC :)

christina89

Postby christina89 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Thank You so much, I want very much to have another babe in a year and a half to 2 years< but a part of me wishes I would have gotten my tubes tide. Imso terrified im going to get sick again and I now have my daughter to stay healthy for thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I need them. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow when I get back./

cmccaffrey

Postby cmccaffrey » Wed Nov 02, 2011 08:25 pm

I know the depo shot's side effects mimics many pregnancy symptoms. I have had several friends take it and they all exhibited symptoms you are talking about. I would try not to worry until you speak to your doctor. Hopefully everything is right as rain. I also wanted to add that I had what I thought was pregnancy symptoms several times before I actually conceived and my obgyn told me that progesterone plays tricks and makes us feel pregnant. I'll be thinking of and praying for you.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Mason born 10.11.10 @ 30+3 wks due to Severe Pre-E. Only lived 2.5 days
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

learn more about our story... http://tinyurl.com/7a979vy

christina89

I need some help!

Postby christina89 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 07:59 pm

I guess I belong back in this area. Please any body. I just had my beautiful baby girl Aug 17th i had her a day shy of 36 weeks PE and HELLP free.... Amazing after my first pregnancy. Ok anyways here I go. Sorry for thr TMI in this post.

After i was 3 weeks post partum, I received to Depo shot for Birth Control because it is blood pressure safe. I dont normally believe in Birth Control for me. But my MFM told me that I CANT get pregnant with in a year or again my body will fail me and baby or i or both will not make it. So I went on birth control. After my first shot. I was told I may spot a little bit so I thought no big deal I can handle that, but I started actully bleeding like a period, So I went to see my OB and he said i needed another shot ( something to do with my hormone level ) ugh, So I got another shot I am still bleeding and my BP is at 155/90-100 my heart rate is 98 as well and Im drooling at night my round legiments in my belly pull when i strech I pee a ton and im always hungry I feel like compete crap at night. Its exactly the same as both of my last pregnancies. i havent been able to tell with a urine test because I never show up on them for some reason. Im so scared, I have an app with my dr. tomorrow and i just cant handle this because I have been having the shot and also because I was told not to get pregnant, I can not keep this pregnancy if in fact thats what this is, my husband and I do not like abortions at all but I may not have a chioce. I dont understand how this happened. I cant talk to anybody about it, I have told my husband but hes so scared he just shut right down. I dont know what to do or think, we are so happy with the way things are right now with our beautiful baby girl a fter losing our son we finally feel like things are looking up. We dont want to try for another babe for a year. Im really scared.. any advice support experiance would be appretiated..

Return to “Pregnant Again?”