Trip to L & D

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
twolfgram

Trip to L & D

Postby twolfgram » Thu Jul 15, 2004 07:30 pm

Well, I, being the paranoid creature I am, thought the baby wasn't moving as much as he has been, I know it was less than yesterday, so I went to L&D this evening. We were only there for a couple of hours, had my NST, which he sailed through and we came home. I really wish I could stop obsessing about movement. I am soooo scared something's going to happen and we won't know about it until it's too late. I really hope the dr says I can deliver at 36 weeks, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I spend my whole day waiting for the baby to move. I do my 10 kick counts every day, and read on Webmd that if the baby doesn't move in over an hour, to be concerned. I didn't need that. OB Home Care is supposed to come out tomorrow to do the weekly NST, but the dr said it could wait until Sat if I'm comfortable. (The city is working on our road, long story, can't use the driveway or park on the street during the day). I think I will see how the morning goes and if it seems he's not as active, I will have them come out tomorrow anyway. UGH!

Therese
Mom to:
Jonathan 10/4/95
Erik Stillborn 12/20/02
And #3 - EDD 9/11/04 - it's a BOY!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”