7/14 - 32 weeks update....

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
angelkat

Re : 7/14 - 32 weeks update....

Postby angelkat » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:25 pm

I'm behaving!!!... I guess you can say it was most likely nerves that set off this round of high BP numbers. After coming home and really thinking about the day I really think it was because I walked the bridge, didn't have a chance to sit down and collect my thought before being called back for my NST. Then failing the NST and dealing with the nasty tech with ultrasound just made it all the worst.

So after laying in the pool this evening my BP was just fine and I can go on with myself just checking it three times a day.....oh well, back to beddie for me....

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(13)PE 37 wks
Ky (11)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey Looking at Aug
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/l ... ope&Sort=V

5thtymachrm

Postby 5thtymachrm » Wed Jul 14, 2004 08:15 pm

Yikes T!!!
You stay put woman! My prayers are with you. Just tell that darn heart of yours to behave!

Elizabeth

Indigo E. 11/20/03:37wks, PIH
ttc #2 is a go!

tanya

Postby tanya » Wed Jul 14, 2004 06:15 pm

~T~
Congrats on finally knowing when Casey will be here!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!! I dito what the other gals said!! Keep your butt in bed dolly!!!!

Take Care,
Tanya
Jason(DH)
Leah born 2/4/99 at 34 weeks ...PIH
Miscarriage 10 weeks
Grant born 3/29/01 at 31 weeks... Severe PE
Miracle #3 EDD 01/31/05

twolfgram

Postby twolfgram » Wed Jul 14, 2004 06:08 pm

How high was your BP that they wanted to admit you? My little guy regulary fails his NSTs and as long as he gets the full 8 pts on the BPP, they aren't too concerned? How often are you taking it at home? You better behave, girl! Sorry, we won't be having c-sections at the same time, I don't think my doc will go for 35 weeks. She said 36, so maybe a week after!!

Therese
Mom to:
Jonathan 10/4/95
Erik Stillborn 12/20/02
And #3 - EDD 9/11/04 - it's a BOY!!

paljane8

Postby paljane8 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 03:53 pm

Oh, T! You keep us on our toes! You stay in bed-you hear. I can't believe it is only 3wks away! Yay! I am so excited!!! Don't you hate that non-reactive NST but, then that sweet little one passes the BPP and everyone breathes a little easier (me included :)). Hang in there, T. Good news and bad news...

Nancy Eastwood
Moderator/WA State Co-Coordinator

Calvin-8yrs
Saren-7yrs
Scott-5yrs (PE)
Janie-1yr (PIH, oligo and low blood flow)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/4/4lbs/

angelkat

7/14 - 32 weeks update....

Postby angelkat » Wed Jul 14, 2004 03:34 pm

What a day.... It was a day that I almost was admitted but promised to behave and lay around on the house or in the pool (yes, I still have permission to be in the pool as it lowers your BP) My day started off with an NST (which we FAILED) then a BPP and Ultrasound (which was to be today anyway) which were both fine. Casey is now 4 pounds 5 oz and everything looks good with him. Fluid is back down to a normal level so they were very happy about that. The only thing they weren't happy about was my BP. It was a little high (even for me) the doc went back and fourth on what he should do but said I knew the sides and I had to promise to call ASAP if anything was happening otherwise it's sit in the hospital for 2 - 3 weeks. We did discuss the wonderful shots today and decided not to do them until we know for sure what's going on. I do have labs to do tomorrow morning and if things look a little crazy they will admit me and start the shots and etc.

We finally have a date...[:D] Amino will be done either the 4 or 5th and the c-sec (if everything is ok) will be on the 5th!!.. That makes 3 weeks!!!! I can't wait I'm to a point I just want Casey here!!!!....

So good news and some crazy news...

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(13)PE 37 wks
Ky (11)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey Looking at Aug
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/l ... ope&Sort=V

Return to “Pregnant Again?”