Update: Very hopeful!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
susheli

Re: Update: Very hopeful!

Postby susheli » Mon Aug 01, 2011 07:55 pm

Wonderful news! I'm so glad you and baby girl are doing so well, Hurrah for 35 weeks! Good luck, we're thinking of you.

frogibe

Postby frogibe » Mon Aug 01, 2011 03:47 pm

So far our plan is not in place. I really think they are kind of playing the waiting game. I was told by my MFM today that if my BP goes up any higher (even without protein) they will just do a c-section automatically. I guess I will see what my OB says on Thursday....I have to have a c-section no matter what due to having a classical with Kelsie.
Jennifer(30) Chronic Hypertensive
mommy to Kelsie born 1-10-10 from severe pre-e and HELLP at 28wks.
grew her wings on 2-14-10 due to NEC.
and to Josephine born 8-4-11 at 35wks. due to low amniotic fluid, but PE and HELLP FREE!!!! I kicked PRE-E in the behind!!!!!
Surprise! We added a third baby girl, Amelia born on 4-26-2013 at 36.4 wks. via scheduled c-section. PRE-free!

christina89

Postby christina89 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 am

That sounds wonderful!! 2 weeks I sure hope it goes by fast and easy for you :) Im a week behind you to the day and im really hoping it will go by fast as well. I go for my MFM app and fetal assesment tomorrow. Im hoping my little girl is getting larger she sure feels like a monster lol Im a very small lady and my husband is very big hes 6,3" and 280 lbs so theres a good chance ill have a BIG girl :) Do you have a delivery plan? Were setting ours in place tomorrow! 5 lbs 14oz is absolutly wonderful! Ill be thinking of you. 16 days!!! :)

frogibe

Update: Very hopeful!

Postby frogibe » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 am

Well ladies I am going to be 35 weeks on Wednesday and went to the MFM this morning. NO PROTEIN!!!! My BP was higher but stable which means the medication dosage is currently doing the trick. Had my ultrasound and from the looks of things the placenta is still working! They are estimating my little girls weight to be 5 lbs. 14 oz. today! So I am very hopeful that maybe I can get to 37 weeks. Only two more weeks to make it full term! Crossing fingers and toes!
Jennifer(30) Chronic Hypertensive
mommy to Kelsie born 1-10-10 from severe pre-e and HELLP at 28wks.
grew her wings on 2-14-10 due to NEC.
and to Josephine born 8-4-11 at 35wks. due to low amniotic fluid, but PE and HELLP FREE!!!! I kicked PRE-E in the behind!!!!!
Surprise! We added a third baby girl, Amelia born on 4-26-2013 at 36.4 wks. via scheduled c-section. PRE-free!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”