One down...

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
christina89

Re: One down...

Postby christina89 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 09:41 am

Your getting so close, I beleive you are next and then me!!!! just think your only 17 day away I hope everything goes smoothly for you over the next couple weeks, your a week ahead of me to the day so once you go in I think Im going to be a bundle of nerves lol. All apps that we can go to and can come home from are wonderful. Ill be thinking of you for the next few weeks :)
lots of love and thoughts coming your way

riehlism

Postby riehlism » Fri Jul 29, 2011 07:15 pm

You are almost there. The finish line is so close. I'm very excited for you!
Jasmin: Severe PE/HELLP and delivered at 24+6 & PCOS (29) Hubby Bubby, Frank (29)
Baby Blue stopped in to say hello and goodbye on 6/3/10
Baby Lucas was born on 10/13/11, PE and HELLP-free! Thank you baby aspirin and Lovenox
http://www.ehd.org/pregnancy-calendar.php?id=18192

z1ggy23

Postby z1ggy23 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 07:27 pm

yay :) Even now, any apmt I go home from puts me in a great mood!
Brandilyn, loving wife and mom to three PIH/CHT/PE babies
M (8/07) 38w1d
L (9/09) 37w3d
E (9/11) 37w

frogibe

One down...

Postby frogibe » Thu Jul 28, 2011 06:55 pm

Just a quick update. Last week I was admitted to L&D for higher BP readings and to monitor the baby due to an arrythmia. I ended up doing a 24 hour and came back with 200mg of protein ( doctor thinks I am headed in the PE direction). Since then I have been taking more Labatelol (went from 100mg once a day to 200mg twice daily). My BP has been stable at home and I am on modified bed rest until I have this baby girl. I had my doctors appointment today and made it home!!!!! They dipped my urine and I had negative protein!!!!! WOO HOO! So either I am staying the same or it has dropped. BP was high when I went in due to stress and nerves but came down to 110/70 which is beautiful! They did an NST and baby was good just stubborn so I was hooked up for 45 min. to get the correct readings. I think I just needed to eat because after having some juice she was fine. She still has the arrythmia but other than that she is great!

So I am 34+1 today and just praying to make it to 36-37 weeks. I would love to make it to my scheduled date of August 17th!!! So I go in to the MFM on Monday ( can't wait to see my little girl on the ultrasound and find out how she is growing!) Hoping for 5lbs! Then I go to the OB on Thursday again for another NST and checkup. This is so stressful! I just want to blink and make her here and happy and healthy!
Jennifer(30) Chronic Hypertensive
mommy to Kelsie born 1-10-10 from severe pre-e and HELLP at 28wks.
grew her wings on 2-14-10 due to NEC.
and to Josephine born 8-4-11 at 35wks. due to low amniotic fluid, but PE and HELLP FREE!!!! I kicked PRE-E in the behind!!!!!
Surprise! We added a third baby girl, Amelia born on 4-26-2013 at 36.4 wks. via scheduled c-section. PRE-free!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”