32 weeks tomorrow!! MFM app today!!!!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
aajatwins
Forum Moderator

Re: 32 weeks tomorrow!! MFM app today!!!!!!

Postby aajatwins » Fri Jul 22, 2011 07:01 pm

Isn't it crazy how it seems to crawl along and then speed up at the end? I'm sure you'll have what you need by the time she gets here. thankfully, newborns don't need a lot in terms of bedding and clothes and things like that!
Here's an online article to-do list for 3rd tri:
http://www.babycenter.com/0_the-ultimat ... .bc?page=1

glad everything is still going so well!!
Anna (28) - endometriosis
Hubby (27)
Aidan & Jordan - 7.2.09 at 36 weeks. Induction turned emergency c-section due to eclampsia. big healthy toddlers today!
Asa - 10.23.11 at 39 weeks. NO hypertensive issues!! successful VBAC :)

christina89

Postby christina89 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 02:44 pm

Hey ladies. Thanks for the comments. I'm getting so ready for this little one to come out. I have found much joy in my pregnancy as much as I can now I'm just worried about how the rest will unfold. Just over 3 weeks seems like a million years away and it also seems so close. I started getting stuff for her ready still have to get some things. We are going to have a baby shower for her after she's born I just haven't found the time or anything to have one between apps and sleeping. Lol I love sleeping these days. I have a terrible backache the pain won't go away. I maybe did a little to much the last few days. My breasts are sore to my nipples are stinging like crazy lol. So 3 and a bit weeks seems like forever in the pain and comfort area lol. Any ways ill find out thursday for sure a date for baby to come as long as bp stays good. I think that will help it go by fast because I can finally do a count down in days :). I'm having some troubles putting lists together for things we need for her and have to do before she comes and after she comes can anybodt help me with that or send me a link to somewhere that can I love lists and I love order but its hard to keep focused.

aajatwins
Forum Moderator

Postby aajatwins » Wed Jul 20, 2011 09:11 pm

congrats on 32!! What a fun appt!!
36 weeks is a good time - my twins were 36 weeks to the day and (this is not typical of twins --->) one of them didn't need NICU at all the other just needed 4 days to slow his breathing and get a little bili light for slight jaundice. It might depend on your hospital, but mine doesn't automatically take babies 36w+. they do take section babies, but just for checking them out.

Personally, I'm all about a vbac this time. my OB isn't as excited about that as I am, lol. but I scared her really bad last time she induced me... so I'm thinking she'll let me if my pressures stay down and I go on my own. but if nothing has happened at 38 weeks, she'll probably just schedule me a section for 39. but I'm still lifting my 30lb toddlers at 25w3d and I'm certain that will help induce labor when I "need" it to :)
Anna (28) - endometriosis
Hubby (27)
Aidan & Jordan - 7.2.09 at 36 weeks. Induction turned emergency c-section due to eclampsia. big healthy toddlers today!
Asa - 10.23.11 at 39 weeks. NO hypertensive issues!! successful VBAC :)

frogibe

Postby frogibe » Tue Jul 19, 2011 09:36 pm

OH HOW AWESOME!!!! Your little one is cooking and growing away! I am sooooo excited for you! 36 weeks is a great week to have a baby! I was told 36-37 is basically full term. I am sending my thoughts to you and hoping you get another wonderful 4-5 weeks of this pregnancy with no pe!!! I too am swelling but it is extremely hot for Chicago area weather! Today the heat index was 112 and tomorrow is supposed to be worse. Take care of yourself and drink lots of fluids and stay inside in the AC if possible! I know it is boring but at least you will be more comfortable. We are exactly a week apart, I will be 33 weeks tomorrow!!! Keep us posted on your LO!
Jennifer(30) Chronic Hypertensive
mommy to Kelsie born 1-10-10 from severe pre-e and HELLP at 28wks.
grew her wings on 2-14-10 due to NEC.
and to Josephine born 8-4-11 at 35wks. due to low amniotic fluid, but PE and HELLP FREE!!!! I kicked PRE-E in the behind!!!!!
Surprise! We added a third baby girl, Amelia born on 4-26-2013 at 36.4 wks. via scheduled c-section. PRE-free!

z1ggy23

Postby z1ggy23 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 09:33 pm

congrats on the 32 week mark! I am 3.5 weeks away and hoping I can make it that far.
Brandilyn, loving wife and mom to three PIH/CHT/PE babies
M (8/07) 38w1d
L (9/09) 37w3d
E (9/11) 37w

christina89

32 weeks tomorrow!! MFM app today!!!!!!

Postby christina89 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 09:27 pm

Hey girls, Im 32 weeks tomorrow :) my next milestone. It feels great. Im so happy to have made it this far. Ihad my app today with my MFM and my bp was up it was 144/85 my feet were so swollen but it was 36 degrees C here and with the humidex 50!!!!!!!! Thats right 50! For canada thats absolutly unreal and i had to drive 3 hours there and 3 hours back. So the swelling wasnt overly concerning because of this nasty heat. but my Dr upped my meds from 500 mg of labatalol to 800 mg a day so im hoping that keeps my bp down, i guess we will see in a few days. BUT the super great news is our little turkey has been in the 15th percentile for a while and now shes just above the 50th percentile shes almost 4lbs :) im just so happy. They say she's just above the average line. my gosh I swear if I hadn't been in the office with my momand mother in law I think I would have started to cry. In the ultra sound, we got to she her face very clearly shes got chubby little cheeks and her head isnt massive yet like my husband and i's were when we were born lol her little feet arent so little any more there getting big and chubby and her hands wow there chubby to. I love it. Im so happy with how much shes grown in 2 weeks. Dr figures she will be at 4 pounds around the end of the weekish :) im thinking for 32 weeks thats awesome. I go back at 34 weeks and we are really hoping shes still on track. My son was 1lb 1 oz when he was born and after losing him I havent been able to hold a new baby with out feeling empty. But at almost 4 lbs I feel so much better, but at the same time sad our little boy couldnt get this far. I have an app with my ob next week as well hes only 45 min away. to talk about delivery, because now that I am this far they will allow me to deliver there. Normally they will deliver at 28 weeks but because of my history my OB said he wouldnt feel comfortable delivering me until after i hit the 32 week mark. Im so glad I can have her closer to home. So were looking at 4 more weeks, because of my bp going up like this 36 weeks looks like the safest for her and I. OMG so sooooo close. Is 36 weeks a good week to have a baby. Oh yeah and I also woke up this mornign with a tad bit of blood but Dr isnt concerened as it was a one time thing. I just have to watch because shes in the head down ready position and has already dropped!!!

Sorry for the long post lol my husbands been at work since 4 am and wont be home till midnight lol I just want to talk to him so I feel better laying it all out for you guys..... Between you all and my husband you have made this pregnancy quite abit easier. Heres to another healthy 4 weeks!!!

Almost forgot. i had a vaginal birth with my son, at 23 weeks. What makes your Dr deside on a c section or vaginal delivery. I honestly at this point dont care as long as baby and I are healthy. I had somewhat of a plan with my MFM but now its more than likly going to be my OB delivering and If they are going to allow a vaginal can will or should it be a schedualed Induction. Because with my BP climing up rather fast I dont feel comfortable with going past 37 weeks, am I crazy lol

Return to “Pregnant Again?”