Back again, pregnant with #4

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
heather j
Forum Moderator

Re: Back again, pregnant with #4

Postby heather j » Thu Dec 09, 2010 07:08 pm

Is your username the same one you had before? If so, I remember you! Congratulations on baby number 4 - that's a very funny emoticon you used. LOL. Here's hoping it isn't as bumpy as you expect and that things go really well this time! Welcome back .... :)
Heather (PAI-1 4G/4G) mama to:
Nicolas Edison (6/2004) 36 weeks, PE, HELLP, and placental abruption
Ella Amelia (3/2007) 37 weeks, lovenox, PE-free
Oliver Lyon (1/2011) 37 weeks, lovenox, PE-free
Milo Mason (2/2014) 39 weeks PE-free

hutced

Back again, pregnant with #4

Postby hutced » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:12 am

Hi all, it has been a long time since I was here. I just found out I am pregnant with # 4 :shock: Here is my brief story:

DD 8- 42 weeks no pe

DS 7 - Diagnosed with PE @ 33 1/2 weeks delivered at 35 weeks, had a placental abruption during labor, stayed in the nicu for 10 days. Diagnosed at age 5 with PDD-Nos and sensory processing disorder.

DS 3 - Chronic HTN, modified bed rest starting at 20 weeks, strict bed rest starting at 30 weeks, delivered at 35 weeks due to superimposed PE, nicu for 12 days. He's a healthy, happy 3 1/2 year old

I still have chronic HTN and am gearing up for a bumpy ride, but I feel I know what to expect and hopefully I will have another great outcome.

I just wanted to introduce myself and am planning to be around a lot.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”