I HAD MY BABY GIRL!!! ;)

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
aundapenner

Re : I HAD MY BABY GIRL!!! ;)

Postby aundapenner » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:05 am

Congratulations!!!

We didn't know what to name Sofia when she was born. We were torn between 2 names - Sofia or Francesca. I came out of the OR (c-section) and hubby was holding her. He choose the name Sofia ... though I confess sometimes I think Francesca fits her better.

My mom said I was supposed to be an April. But when she called me by that name I cried. Then she tried the name Alice and I smiled. Who knows?? :)

celticepona

Postby celticepona » Mon Oct 11, 2010 08:54 pm

Congratulations!!!!! :)

kbielec

Postby kbielec » Mon Oct 11, 2010 02:49 pm

I love to read success stories - made me tear up.
For those of us TTC it's always nice to hear success stories...

leeann34

Postby leeann34 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:51 pm

I am so happy to hear such good news! You are truly an inspiration to the rest of us who are trying for a second pregnancy after loosing a child to preeclampsia.

klutsyone01

Postby klutsyone01 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 02:03 am

Ooooooohhhhhh I'm so happy for you. One nicu day is amazing. Wish my story is as happy as yours!

lucy

Postby lucy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 05:10 pm

Congratulations!!

anonpreemiemom

Postby anonpreemiemom » Tue Sep 28, 2010 06:32 pm

Brilliant news! COngrats!

brandonsmommy0813

Postby brandonsmommy0813 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 00:02 am

Yay!! I love reading success stories!! They are the best thing on this forum. You give us all hope! Congrats!

me793462

Postby me793462 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 03:41 pm

Congratulations!

naomihope427

Postby naomihope427 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 02:14 pm

Thank you all for the congrats! I am so very happy, yet VERY emotional. Sadie looks a LOT like Naomi, but not a good picture of her, I see her funeral picture 100% in her especially when shes sleeping, so ive been doing lots of crying, but I am amazed at this, I think, am I really home? Did I really just have my baby and am I living this ?

I was set on naming her Gracie Faith, but when I saw her, she did not look like a Gracie at all and I had some ifs about it, nurses kept asking about her name! I was embarassed not to be 100% on it but lots said mommies mostly have to see babies too for a name. So the day my dad and mom and gma visited, my dad suggested Sadie. At first I thought Sadie what no way! But then I kept looking at her and I started repeating the name in my head and I was like OMG THATS IT! And he suggested Sadie Marie, I love it too! Sadie Marie & Naomi Hope. Now I have to add Sadie's footprints and name to my back! To match her big sisters.

She looks just like a little dolly shes just precious. Id love to post a picture of her but not sure how!

I did not labor, with the contractions, the doctor said the actual definition of labor is change of cervix, it soffened a bit but never really changed so he said i wasnnt going to labor but they would have allowed it because I did not have a classical and I was okay to labor a bit, but boy that was very scary.

All those hospital stays, 4 times, equalling to about a month, got me this far, and I am so thankful. I cannot believe she will be a week old tomorrow! She did come home on the bililights and had to have another on her but today at pedia her levels are back to normal and I couldnt be more happier! Those lights return off tomorrow!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”