What to eat?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
bernadic

Re : What to eat?

Postby bernadic » Fri Jul 30, 2010 07:00 pm

This may sound crazy but it worked for me: I had all day sickness too so I would suck on sour gummy bears. The sour thing seemed to help the nausea. I also ate lots of mac and cheese, pizza, and Pizza Hut breadsticks. PBJ sandwiches were good too. Hope you feel better soon!

anonpreemiemom

Re : What to eat?

Postby anonpreemiemom » Fri Jul 30, 2010 06:53 pm

I really focused on the protein last time (not because of Brewer but because it is so important to the placenta. i dont mean just protein - I eat a ton of veggies and fruits - but I did alot of eggs and I could tolerate these with the morning sickness - which was horrid for me as well. Eggs are great for pregnancy.

l412angel

What to eat?

Postby l412angel » Fri Jul 30, 2010 06:16 pm

I think my sickness is kicking in. (its an all day thing for me...not just morning) I have had a sour stomach for 3 days. I am almost 6 weeks along now, and I just feel like I am running out of things to eat. Last pregnancy all I ate in the beginning was ramen noodles, crackers, and pbj...and I know that is not good.
I am really trying to eat good here...but finding myself wanting mashed potatoes, and pasta again...any suggestions on what you guys eat...since you can't eat lunchmeat?

Return to “Pregnant Again?”