Introducing myself

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
melissam

Re : Introducing myself

Postby melissam » Wed Apr 11, 638936 5:56 am

Hi Allison and welcome. I think you and I are pretty close on due dates. I am on baby asa and also the lovenox. How are the injections going for you? I don't really have any suggestions, but I am sure you are a pro by now. ;)

Here is hoping to good and long pregnancies for both of us.

amandaoasis

Postby amandaoasis » Tue Jan 31, 638936 9:16 pm

Glad to see you came out of lurking...welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a long and healthy pregnancy.

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Tue Jan 31, 638936 6:32 pm

Welcome Allison - congratulations on your pregnancy - I hope that this one is smooth sailing for you.

I don't have any advice on injections, but there are lots of gals on here who have done them and I am sure that they will pop on to let you know their advice. Good luck tonight.

Let us know how you are doing.

apd

Introducing myself

Postby apd » Tue Jan 31, 638936 5:55 pm

Hi - I've been lurking on the forums since our son was born, but now that we're pregnant again, I'm ready to start posting!

Our son was born at 33 weeks via C-section due to severe preeclampsia. That was 2.5 years ago and thankfully he is a healthy, typically developing kid.

We are 7 weeks pregnant and just met with the MFM. I had had a whole blood work up about a year ago which showed me to be normal on every test. For this pregnancy, we've decided to do a 81 mg asprin daily and 40 mg of Lovenox daily.

I look forward to learning from you all and hearing how others' pregnancies progress. I'm especially interested in hearing about injecting yourself. I'm sure it will become second nature soon - but I'm not looking forward to trying tonight!

Thanks
Allison

Return to “Pregnant Again?”