Is anyone else tired of....

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
sonja
Forum Moderator

Re : Is anyone else tired of....

Postby sonja » Tue Jul 07, 638933 7:32 pm

Welcome Cynthia - I hope that your meds work for you for the duration and that this pregnancy turns out to be your best one yet.

Take care.

lucidity

Is anyone else tired of....

Postby lucidity » Sat Jun 27, 638933 3:15 pm

taking their BP -- ALL THE TIME? UGH!!

I don't think I've introduced myself on this forum yet, so hello. :) I posted once on the "Ask the Experienced" once but I think I belong over here now.

I'm 11 weeks 1 day, chronic hypertensive - one m/c, one 30 weeks in '97 due to superimposed PE and one 38 weeks in '00 (no PE, just high BP). Oh, I'm 39 (will be 40 in Aug.) so now I get to add AMA to my list.

My BP started to rise as soon as I got pregnant unfortunately. I'm on 500mg. Aldomet 2x daily and 25mg. Metoprolol 2x daily. Seems so early to be on so much already. However, it is working well and besides being exhausted from all the meds, I'm doing good so far.

I look forward to learning more here on the forum and meeting others (and going nuts taking my BP all day long......).

Cynthia

Return to “Pregnant Again?”