To 4evermyangel--we have the same due date!! : )

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
nikita22

Re : To 4evermyangel--we have the same due date!! : )

Postby nikita22 » Sun Feb 23, 638927 3:41 pm

Hi to both of you ;0) I come here once a week so sometimes I don't check messages and get back right away. Was going to tell you I'm on Facebook, if you are too would love to keep in touch! I'm under Jenn Hooper-Herrera, just let me know you are PE foundation when you request to be friends so I know who you all are..would love to keep up with you on a regular basis!

Jeni~

muddmomma2

Postby muddmomma2 » Mon Jan 20, 638927 3:20 am

sry...I didn't mean to submit that yet....I started haing symptoms at 22 weeks...but things are looking much better now and I am confident I will make it farther this time...who knows maybe all the way! I hope we can all make really far!

muddmomma2

Postby muddmomma2 » Mon Jan 20, 638927 2:05 am

So glad to hear from both of you! :) Hi Jeni, yes, we are really close! My due date is July 16th but am not certain on plan of delievery yet! If I make it far enough, it could be a scheduled c-section or maybe even a possible VBAC...but it is still up in the air---only time will tell! I just hope I make it far enough to have to worry about it!

Hello 4evermyangel, First CONGRATS on making it to 28 weeks (as of today)! I completely understand your fear, anxiety, and nervousness...I feel the same way! My son was delivered at 29 weeks +3 days so as it approaches I feel myself having all of the same feelings! Well really they started at 22 weeks when I started having s I have decided to look at that day as my first big milestone to reach! I will feel so relieved after having passed that day...I know! I know it will all be new territory....but it will be an adventure too...I just pray it all goes well! Good luck to you...both of you...keep me update if you can!

4evermyangel

Postby 4evermyangel » Wed Jan 08, 638927 8:57 am

Hello to you both! Sorry it has taken me so long to write. We are in the middle of moving and are in a wedding at the end of May and the shower is this weekend so I've been busy, busy, busy!

So far things are going really well, but as I approach the 28 week mark when I delivered my daughter, I am getting a little bit nervous. I think it's a really good thing that I have lots to keep me busy right now.

I had an ultrasound last week and baby was measuring right on, fluid levels looked good and we got confirmation that it's a boy! Urine dip was negative and my blood pressure seems to be okay for now.

nikita22

Postby nikita22 » Wed Jan 08, 638927 1:03 am

Hi,
I'm not that far ahead of you guys, I'm July 9th but will be delivered 4 weeks early in June..I'm 29 weeks today..just wanted to say Hi to you both, hope you are doing well!

Jeni~

muddmomma2

To 4evermyangel--we have the same due date!! : )

Postby muddmomma2 » Mon Nov 11, 638926 10:47 pm

Hi just wanted to say hi!!! I am new to the site and just realized we have the same due date! July 16th!

How are things going with you so far?

Return to “Pregnant Again?”