URQ pain without bad labs?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
onfaith

Re : URQ pain without bad labs?

Postby onfaith » Sat Jan 30, 2010 07:23 pm

Ouch Sabrina! Yuck! I can't imagine! Lori, my labs from Friday were good. I am doing a 24 hour urine starting tonight and will have more labs on Monday when I turn in the 24 hour urine. Fortunately, no URQ pain today. Weird!

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Fri Jan 29, 2010 07:09 pm

OMG I thought I was going to die from it with Cate. I'm sure my ob thought I was a nut. Are you sure my labs are ok. Then what is this PAIN? Turns out Miss Cate was so jammed up in me she displaced a rib and actually dislocated it. I had the pain after she was born and after about 8 weeks saw my pcp who kindly put it back into place. OWWWWWW.

Also - gallbladder.

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Fri Jan 29, 2010 03:39 pm

Wow. Over 33 weeks already? That is awesome! So, when were your labs last done? I would say that any URQ type pain should be checked out, especially with your history. But- it very well could be just good old pregnancy stuff. I would vote to call in, especially if your lab results are more than 24 hrs old. Err on the side of caution, is my motto! Keep us posted.

onfaith

URQ pain without bad labs?

Postby onfaith » Fri Jan 29, 2010 02:33 pm

Anyone experience this?

With my second I only had the feeling of indigestion, not URQ pain, before the abruption. The last couple of days I've had an "ache" in the URQ, sometimes worse than others and definitely when I sleep.

My labs are still good, liver enzymes only slightly elevated, but consistant for 4 weeks now. I'm guessing this might be "normal" 3rd trimester stuff. Even though I was further along with my first than I am now, I never reached the uncomfortable part....12 years younger and a lot lighter = more physical fitness! :)

My pressures are elevated this week (156/109), which is why they added the procardia, but still no protein. (YAY)

Just curious about the feeling for those who have had the URQ pain!

I am 33 weeks and 2 days today and am so excited. This is the longest I have been PG without Preeclampsia!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”