6 week 5 day appt

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
sonja
Forum Moderator

Re : 6 week 5 day appt

Postby sonja » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 am

Yeah for a strong heart beat.

Best of luck with the injections - I know that the gals around here have lots of tricks to help you get through it, so if you have any questions post away - at the very least there are lots of gals who will know just how you are feeling!

Take care.

jenndola
Forum Moderator

Re : 6 week 5 day appt

Postby jenndola » Fri Dec 04, 2009 00:01 am

That's wonderful news, Laura! I always got teary-eyed at that first viability US. It's such a wonderful feeling to hear that heartbeat, and watch it fluttering away.

The Lovenox isn't a barrel of monkeys at first, but I promise you'll get used to it! Keep us updated on how things are going!

fuzzball420

6 week 5 day appt

Postby fuzzball420 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 05:03 pm

Well, I had my US today and got to see and hear the heartbeat. I didn't think I would, but I got teary eyed when I heard it. So far everything looks good. Had my lovenox training and will get that filled tonight. My next OB appt isnt til Jan 7th, but I will be having the screening test around 10 weeks. I figure with all the danger to me, I really do want to make sure that the baby is strong enough to make it, even though there is no reason to suspect otherwise at this point.
I'm glad to hear the HB because I was really not feeling pregnant at all, no symptoms what so ever so now it feels a little more real.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”