Lily Adele is here!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
ktimer

Lily Adele is here!

Postby ktimer » Sat Aug 27, 638631 4:27 pm

Hi All -

I have only posted a few times, but I am happy to report my baby girl, Lily, was born at 38w 5days on October 15th. Her brother (2 1/2) was born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e/HELLP/abruption. Lily did come a little early as I woke up on the morning of the 15th very sick out of the blue with vomiting, pain in my ribs, and very high blood pressure(ALL I could think of was here we go again!)--- luckly this time around, the doctors were not taking any chances given my past and delivered her that day. My doctor did say she thought we were headed down a familar path if we hadn't gotten her delivered, but all of my symptoms went away right after she was born and I continue to monitor my bp for pre-e symptoms, but my bp has been great! I am very thankful to be home with my babies as I was still in the hospital in the ICU at this point last time. :-)

Just wanted to share!

Kim

Return to “Pregnant Again?”