Feeling guilty about worse pregnancy yet?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
keneke68

Re : Feeling guilty about worse pregnancy yet?

Postby keneke68 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 09:07 pm

Big Hugs Shannon!!

neslo

Postby neslo » Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:47 pm

Yuck! It sounds terrible! I hope you start feeling better soon!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 am

The pain sounds awful - you have every right to complain.

I have never heard of kidney stone labor - I hope that doesn't happen - it sounds bad! I hope that you sail right through until your schedules c-section.

Take care.

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Tue Oct 06, 2009 09:27 am

Shannon - I understand. I'm sorry that your having all these problems though! You are doing great and are at a good place in your pregnancy though! I can't wait to read your birth story!

ladybug76135

Postby ladybug76135 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 08:50 am

I'm so sorry. You've made it to a great point. Hopefully things get better soon!

mikeys mom

Feeling guilty about worse pregnancy yet?

Postby mikeys mom » Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:36 am

I went through HELLP and Pre-E and delivered at 29 weeks and 6 days. I was so sick for 5 days but then the doctors made me deliver and I was in the hospital and everything was controlled my baby turned out fine, almost fine, 7 years later...

Second pregnancy, low amniotic fluid at 29 weeks and 4 days. Placed on at home bedrest for 10 weeks one day. Delivered via second c-section a great kid.

Third pregnancy, kidney stones at 29 weeks and 2 days.... Hospitalized at 29 weeks and 6 days made it to 30 weeks and 1 day until I got a stint. Horrible situation for 6 weeks. Awful procedure to get the stint out because I can't stand it anymore and it was producing extra stones. Now horrible pain in the nether region, can't walk or stand more then 2-3 minutes at a time, but baby is doing great... 36 weeks and 4 days currently with scheduled c-section at 39 weeks unless I go into kidney stone labor and then they will take the baby and then the stone. If not the stone will come out after I recoup from the c-section.

I know it isn't Hellp or Pre-E again but this has to be one of the worst... third pregnancy third different problem. I am a text book for side affects of pregnancy.

I am DEFINITELY getting my tubes tide, although abstinence sounds great to me at this point... My poor husband....

Healthy baby is what is important and I know that. I have a growth ultrasound today the baby did get dosed up with stereroids just in case. I am so happy to be pregnant but writing this vent helps!!! I can't wait to meet my little man... And get rid of this stone!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”