Bring on September (roll call)!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
skittle_jitters

Re : Bring on September (roll call)!

Postby skittle_jitters » Tue Sep 15, 2009 08:53 am

How many weeks? I am 19 weeks as of today!

Boy, girl, don't know? We are choosing not to find out.

Baby names that you want to share? We're not spilling the very special one but as far as for the other babies we haven't agreed on one...

How's it going? BP? It's scary..but going....no news is good news, sort of right?

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? Complete the nursery and stay out of the hospital!! LOL.

love_the_daschies

Postby love_the_daschies » Mon Sep 14, 2009 09:57 pm

O.K. I'll be the newbie on here!

How many weeks? 8 + 3 (but whose counting so early right :p)

Boy, girl, don't know? Way too early to tell, gut instinct girl. We are not planning on finding out....but we go back and forth. My plan is to have the u/s tech write it in an envelope at the 18 week scan. Then for New Years I am going to bring the envelope to the baker and get a cake made with "happy new year - happy new...." and have the inside frosting be either pink or blue. If everything goes well this pregnancy I will be 24 weeks on New years eve and I think that would be a nice way for the hubby and I to find out :)

Baby names that you want to share? nope

How's it going? BP? :sheepish: I haven't checked my BP at all! I see the MFM wed and I am going to let him worry about it. I need a new machine too. Def. a scare with a subchorionic hematoma that seems to be getting better :fingers crossed:

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? take some time and try and enjoy being pregnant

jhfleet

Postby jhfleet » Mon Sep 14, 2009 04:14 pm

How many weeks? 23

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy #3!

Baby names that you want to share? Not sure yet, but it has to start with E! (to match my other boys)

How's it going? BP? so far, things look good including BP

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? finish redoing the nursery

veronica44

Postby veronica44 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 01:22 pm

How many weeks? 33 weeks, 3 days

Boy, girl, don't know? It will be a surprise!

Baby names that you want to share? Layne Thomas for a boy, Ava Magdalena for a girl.

How's it going? BP? Not too great but hanging in there. BPs around 130-140/85. Had a trace protein reading last week (last 24 h urine was 250). Baby does quite well on the NSTs but is only in the 25th percentile for growth. Waiting and praying for the best...

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? Finish up some last minute projects and cleaning.

mikeys mom

Postby mikeys mom » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 am

How many weeks? 32 weeks today

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy #3

Baby names that you want to share? Undecided

How's it going? BP? Kidney stone surgery at 30 weeks which means that I have to have another surgery at 36 weeks. We are hoping for lung maturity at that time so they can get the stint, stone and baby out at the same time. But if lungs aren't mature then we will have to have at least two more surgeries....Maybe three.

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? Get this kidney stone out!!

mommy2maddie

Postby mommy2maddie » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 pm

How many weeks? 30w1d

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy

Baby names that you want to share? Richard (after his daddy)

How's it going? BP? Admitted to the hospital overnight 2 weeks ago, BP good at home and bad at the doc's office, trace protein.

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? Spend lots of time with my daughter before her little brother steals me away!

lilliputianmama

Postby lilliputianmama » Thu Sep 03, 2009 05:53 pm

How many weeks? 29

Boy, girl, don't know? A very well documnted little boy

Baby names that you want to share? Robert Jonathon (family name)

How's it going? BP? Good! I had one little scare this week where my blood pressure shot up (while camping in a different state, I should add) to 127/85. Luckily, it has gone back down to its "norm" at 101/61. I'm hoping it was just the stress of camping, etc. etc. and not the beginning of labile readings.

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? Buy a car seat. And somewhere for him to sleep.

neslo

Postby neslo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 04:42 pm

How many weeks? - 26 tomorrow!!!!!!!

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy

Baby names that you want to share? We decided on a name a while ago already... Elijah Thomas

How's it going? BP? WONDERFUL!!!! BP was 116/68 this AM!!!

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? Have the nursery done.

deacondog19

Postby deacondog19 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 06:35 pm

How many weeks? 34w 4d

Boy, girl, don't know? BOY !

Baby names that you want to share? Case Curtis

How's it going? BP? WONDERFUL ! 120/70's.. Currently showing (knock on wood) no signs of PE or HELLP !!!!

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? Go on this little vacation for labor day.. after we get home from that, my little man is free to come anytime !

joannek

Postby joannek » Wed Sep 02, 2009 04:48 pm

How many weeks? 24 wks 5 days

Boy, girl, don't know? Girl #2!

Baby names that you want to share? Caroline

How's it going? BP? So far so good, on Labetalol. Diastolics are in the 70's. Tons of heartburn, and starting to feel the discomforts of pregnancy

What's one (yeah, only one!) thing you want to do before the baby arrives? My husband is applying for a job closer to civilization. I hope he gets it and we move before preeclampsia might come.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”