Had my Baby!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lilillini

Re : Had my Baby!

Postby lilillini » Fri Aug 14, 2009 01:40 am

That's wonderful, congratulations!!!!

mlcoltrain

Had my Baby!

Postby mlcoltrain » Fri Aug 14, 2009 01:05 am

I had posted that I was getting my c/s a week early and having my DS due to BP's starting to rise and start of protein in urine. DS arrived on Tues 8/11 at 38wks at 8:35 at 6lbs 7.7oz and 19in long. He came out hollering and was an 8 and 9 on APGAR. We are trying our hand at BFing and so far so good, just waiting for milk to come in. We came home from the hospital today and everything is good, my BP came back down to normal within 24hrs of delivery. This pregnancy has been so different from my DD's, I feel like a completly new parent. It's very strange to be going home with a baby after 2days rather then 3months. I am so happy that I was able to be one of the success stories and carry my DS to term, it can happen.

I've always been more of a lurker then a poster but I wanted to be sure to thank all the supportive people on this website. I found you 5yrs ago after my DD's birth with no clue what PE or HELLP was or that it affected so many women. You helped me deal with my condition and getting through the emotional rollercoaster that follows having a preemie. Then through the decision of trying again and getting through this pregnancy. You are always ever present in answering questions and giving insight and never making anyone feel silly for asking questions. I will continue to be a lurker and look forward to reading more of your stories.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”