July Check-In!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
sj

Re : July Check-In!

Postby sj » Fri Sep 03, 638619 9:45 pm

How many weeks? 20 weeks

Boy, girl, don't know? don't know

How's the bp? 110/70

How's the pregnancy going? No signs of pregnancy, minimal weight gain and lot of energy. I know i should thank my stars instead I feel something is wrong.

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? none

What do you crave? no cravings

deacondog19

Postby deacondog19 » Fri Sep 03, 638619 9:23 pm

How many weeks? 28w 5days

Boy, girl, don't know? Another boy.. looks like boys rule this year !

How's the bp? So far so good ! 120/70-80 ish since hitting the 3rd trimester.

How's the pregnancy going? Great! My little man is measuring 4 weeks ahead of schedule last week at my 28 week visit I was measuring 32 weeks ! Super excited about that.. little worried about the trace protein that showed up last week though.

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? It's still a no for fried chicken, couldn't tolerate with my first son and never ate it again also this pregnancy I can't even smell it with out gagging !

What do you crave? I too want to eat EVERYTHING in sight ! Which is a big change from the 1st and 2nd trimester when I lost 21 lbs due to morning sickness.

lilliputianmama

Postby lilliputianmama » Fri Sep 03, 638619 8:58 pm

How many weeks? 22 today

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy!

How's the bp? It is great. No problems. I am on a preventative 25mg atenolol daily but it is just making it even lower.

How's the pregnancy going? Good. I have high cardiac output and I go back next week to retest and also a growth ultrasound. Hopefully all goes well then.

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? Nothing now. I'm even starting to want coffee again.

What do you crave? Changes daily it seems. Sweets are big this pregnancy.

rachelsmommy

Postby rachelsmommy » Fri Sep 03, 638619 8:52 pm

How many weeks? 34!!!

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy

How's the bp? It's pretty good. At home it runs around 116/70 and at the doctor's office it runs around 140/78. So really good for me.

How's the pregnancy going? Great! I can't believe I have made it this far! I'm getting nervous and excited about the birth.

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? I want to eat EVERYTHING right now and lots of it! LOL

What do you crave? mexican food

mlcoltrain

Postby mlcoltrain » Fri Sep 03, 638619 2:53 pm

How many weeks? 35w 2d (also more pregnant then I have ever been)

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy!

How's the bp? Great haven't had any issues at all!

How's the pregnancy going? Very good, I can't believe I am 35wks and that this pregnancy has been going so smoothly, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I might actually stop worrying when I hit 36w next week.

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? Nothing so far, though certain food smells bugged me in the beginning. Nothing seems to bother me too much right now.

What do you crave? Changes all the time, for a while it was seafood/shrimp, lately it's been salad's, at least the salad craving is more healthy then when I was craving Peanut Buster Parfaits from Dairy Queen for like a week.

susheli

Postby susheli » Fri Sep 03, 638619 10:40 am

Yay, thanks Heather! This may be my last check-in so I'm glad not to miss it. :-)

How many weeks? 34 w 5 d (and more pregnant than ever before - whoohoo!)

Boy, girl, don't know? second baby girl, Helena Rose

How's the bp? not great... around 130/90 lying, 140/100 and over sitting :-(

How's the pregnancy going? well, I'm grateful to be at almost 35 weeks, stable despite mild PE and not sicker; but the last 5-6 weeks have been tough and for now I'm just glad to get through every new day. I can't wait to hold baby Helena safely in my arms and then we're done! No more PE pregnancies!!!

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? NO aversions at the moment (though I had many in the beginning... strange?)

What do you crave? everything I can't eat on my GD diet... I even dream at night of eating chocolate or chocolate ice cream and baking my favorite cakes ... ugh!!

lisad

Postby lisad » Fri Sep 03, 638619 10:12 am

I am a newbie here :)

How many weeks? 12 weeks today

Boy, girl, don't know? Won't know until September

How's the bp? Actually, it is great. Got taken off of Labetol(sp?) about a month ago and my numbers have stayed in the same range--yay!

How's the pregnancy going? Fine, except for the morning sickness :(

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? For some reason, I cannot stomach pasta right now

What do you crave? cheese and bagels--separately, not together!

~Lisa

cheleandcallidora

Postby cheleandcallidora » Fri Sep 03, 638619 10:05 am

How many weeks? 29w 3d

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy

How's the bp? 130-148/77-85

How's the pregnancy going? Ok, starting to get sick again but baby is doing great!

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? Peanut butter and Orange juice

What do you crave? Chocolate, ginger chews, and steak

kbunsey

Postby kbunsey » Fri Sep 03, 638619 9:21 am

HooRah!!! Still kickin' it on the Preggie Check-in. Thank you Heather, I've been wondering about everyone.

How many weeks? 25

Boy, girl, don't know? BOY

How's the bp? Good, thankfully.

How's the pregnancy going? Great, thankfully! Feeling good, healthy, growing appropriately, managing emotions best I can. Getting a little more nervous now as I get into Tri3.

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? broccoli, actually a lot of veggies are icky right now :-(

What do you crave? Junk! Lemonade, meat, ice cream, Korean food, burritos, cookies, Chick-fil-A, Hebrew National hot dogs

threesparkles

Postby threesparkles » Thu Sep 02, 638619 11:10 pm

Hey, girls! I'm going to start a July thread for Mada this month; it looks like we have some newly pregnant people and a few who will be delivering soon.

How many weeks? 26w5d

Boy, girl, don't know? Another BOY!

How's the bp? averaging 120's/70's

How's the pregnancy going? So far, so good. C'mon 3rd Trimester! :)

What can you not tolerate eating (aversions)? I now have no aversions, altho at the beginning anything sweet was a no-no!

What do you crave? hotdogs, bologna, and sausage....so, healthy, and none of which I really like :D

Return to “Pregnant Again?”