Hey everyone!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
mandy0913

Re : Hey everyone!!

Postby mandy0913 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 04:35 pm

Thank you so very much!!! I am so unbelievably happy! July 15th made two years since we lost Payton. This time last year, I was very sad on that day. This year, I had an inner peace that I cannot explain. I know he brought her to me and it made me feel so peaceful, even in my grief.

I think she is a good mix of the both of us...actually, her newborn pictures look just like newborn pics of her daddy. She looks more like me now, but she still looks like daddy. Isn't is awesome how babies are little pieces of each of their parents. I love seeing the little things that remind me of each of us, and of her brothers. She is so precious, I just want to carry her with me everywhere I go, literally. :)

susheli

Postby susheli » Thu Jul 23, 2009 03:05 pm

Awwww, what a cutie-pie! Course she's spoiled!! LOVE her smile .. and she looks like her mommy, doesn't she? Thanks for posting the pic - and it makes me smile to read how happy you are!!

mandy0913

Postby mandy0913 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 02:07 pm

Here is a pic of her beautiful smile...I am so inlove with this baby girl!!!!

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/ ... CN1838.jpg

cheleandcallidora

Postby cheleandcallidora » Wed Jul 22, 2009 01:48 pm

I'm glad to hear all is going well and Madison is feeling better. It is kind of sad when you have to stop breastfeeding early but sometimes it is for the best. My DD had bad reflux and needed everything thickened so I had to stop at 3 months. Good luck with adjusting to the new home. I hope you like it there.

mandy0913

Postby mandy0913 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks guys!!!! She is doing really, really well. Only one thing I am sad about, I had to switch to formula because she was having a reaction to breastmilk. My son had the same problems, and it took six months of zantax and a lot of problems to finally decide it was an allergy to milk. So, as soon as the same problems started with Madison, I began switching her over. She is free of painful gas now, does not have snotty noses, and her bm's do not result in horrific diaper rash. It makes me sad, because I love breastfeeding. But, I know she is happier now. Other than that, all is wonderful! She is
S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!! How can she not be though, really? :)

I got a new computer and I am having problems loading my camera onto it, as soon as I figure it out, I will post new pictures!

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

Hey Mandy - 12.4 pounds? I AM JEALOUS! Sounds like your little one is doing awesome!

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Wed Jul 22, 2009 09:43 am

Hi, Mandy!

Good to hear from you. I'm glad you're both doing well. We love happy stories :)

susheli

Postby susheli » Wed Jul 22, 2009 09:37 am

Hi Mandy, it's so nice to see you back! :-) I was just wondering the other day how you and baby Madison are. I'm glad you haven't disappeared completely!
PS Do you have a pic of Madison smiling - would love to see her again! If you'd like to share ...

kbielec

Postby kbielec » Wed Jul 22, 2009 08:27 am

Mandy - pleased to meet yet another women who's had similar experiences to myself. Lost Annabelle in March 2008 at 26 weeks to HELLP and IUGR. Currently TTC again and will be on lovenox the entire pregnancy, you give me hope!

kbunsey

Postby kbunsey » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Glad to see your updates. I've been looking for your smiling picture.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”