BP on the rise..???

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lilillini

Re : BP on the rise..???

Postby lilillini » Thu Jan 04, 638610 12:10 am

I think it may be worth calling your doctor and maybe going to L&D just to have labs run and maybe start a 24hr urine. As you well know, better safe than sorry, and if all checks out ok, you can try to relax the rest of the weekend. :)

stacylw

Re : BP on the rise..???

Postby stacylw » Wed Jan 03, 638610 11:50 pm

I understand how you must feel- been through the same thing over the past weeks. Calling the doctor never hurts, especially if you'll worry the whole weekend by not calling. Perhaps they can reassure you, or maybe they'll want to check it out- either way you might feel better.
Good luck.

mandy0913

BP on the rise..???

Postby mandy0913 » Wed Jan 03, 638610 7:31 pm

I feel like the other shoe is falling. My BP has been up a little for the last three days. Today has been the worst, the last reading was 143/85. Over the last few days it has been trending that way with high 130's over high 70's. It is much lower when I lay down, so I know that is the answer. But still scared. Should I just lay down and call doc on Monday with the increase in numbers or should I call now??? I don't have any other signs, the only other complaint I have is dizziness. No swelling, headache, visual probs, or URQ pain. Scared, don't know what to do. :(

Return to “Pregnant Again?”