Induction is on

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
hannahsmom

Re : Induction is on

Postby hannahsmom » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:44 am

Wow! How exciting! Maybe he's going to give you Cervadil(sp?) I had that I think - it's a pill that was put into my cervix to try to induce labor with Hannah. I know you must be feeling some nerves, but it will be totally worth it. Hooray for sleeping pills!!!!

kteacher

Induction is on

Postby kteacher » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 am

Went to the dr today...still just 2 and 50%. He wants me to go to the hospital at 1 AM. Yuck!....They will start me on medicine (it wasn't pitocin...I forgot the name...may have started with a c...any ideas?)...then give me a sleeping pill! :)

He'll break my water in the morning when he comes in.

He estimates baby Henry will be here between noon and 3 pm tomorrow! I'm anxious, nervous, excited...delivery last time is when things went down hill. Everything is fine, but just the thoughts of my past delivery are making me anxious and worried.

Also, anxious about Henry's 4 year old sister, Abby! I so don't know what to expect with her. I'm nervous about her missing us and nervous about her accepting her brother! Man, that sleeping pill is looking good! :)

Return to “Pregnant Again?”