What a morning!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
karoliina

Re : What a morning!

Postby karoliina » Sat Apr 11, 2009 08:00 am

Glad to hear everything was okay in the end, Jen!

Karoliina

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Fri Apr 10, 2009 07:44 pm

Cate failed every NST except one but passed all of her BPPs. My ob said it is the BPP that counts!

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Fri Apr 10, 2009 05:24 pm

Jen -
((hugs)) - I know that it's so nerve racking! Sonja brings up a good point about asking for the BP right away. I'm also glad that your u/s was okay too. It's getting close!

lilillini

Postby lilillini » Fri Apr 10, 2009 04:51 pm

Aww, little Alison needs to start behaving! I know how you feel - every time I have an NST, Nugget wakes up and moves around and it take a good 5-10 minutes just to get a good reading to start the NST, and then she'll move again and fall off the monitor! These little girls are going to be divas!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Fri Apr 10, 2009 04:33 pm

Maybe next time you can request that they take your bp right away. then hopefully stress wont play a role in your reading. I am glad that everything was okay with your u/s! Take care.

joker

What a morning!

Postby joker » Fri Apr 10, 2009 04:19 pm

So I had my modified bpp and bloodflow study today. The bloodflow looked good so that is great! But again, Alison failed the mbpp. She was nonreactive so we had to do the full bpp which she did pass, but of course they waited to take my bp until after they said she failed the mpp and it was up to 143/89...they weren't worried about it and by the time I got home it was 130/80, but jeez people, can you take it before you stress me out!

this is becoming a trend with her, failing the mbpp that is. She failed once last week too. But as soon as we get her on u/s she is clearly doing the practice breathing and having movements. It's just so frustrating. Not to mention it makes my appointments very long...this kid might be a handful!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”