I survived my first appt w/Peri

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
karoliina

Re : I survived my first appt w/Peri

Postby karoliina » Fri Apr 10, 2009 09:48 am

Wishing you as stressless pregnancy as possible!

It's great your peri will be watching you like a hawk, yay!

Karoliina

joker

Postby joker » Thu Apr 09, 2009 08:53 pm

You will do great, I just know it! Having trust in your doc and a good treatment plan is the best thing you can do and you are doing it!

ambersjourney

Postby ambersjourney » Thu Apr 09, 2009 08:25 pm

I think it sounds like a great plan that you will have only the peri. :) Solidarity in your treatment plan and someone who knows absolutely everything about your experiences and health. You can do this! Take one day at a time. *hugs*

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Thu Apr 09, 2009 07:03 pm

Yeah! It is so nice to really like your Peri and be able to put your trust in them. I hope that you have many more great appointments to come.

Take care.

lola1971

I survived my first appt w/Peri

Postby lola1971 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 06:06 pm

Ok- so I had my first appt with my Peri today after knowing I was pg. It went better than expected. I was definitely expecting more doom and gloom. Yes, I have a 40% of PE recurrence but I already knew that....I got more blood work and another sonogram today and I go back to see him in 2 weeks to lay out my pg plan. Because my Hellp was so severe the peri is completely taking over and will be my ob as well. So yes, I feel safer, and I feel hopeful because they will be watching me like a hawk! Baby is doing great- I just have to continue to hope and pray for a good outcome. I hope I can handle the stress of the this pg!!! It is kind of hard to get soo excited when you run the risk of your body crapping out on you. I hope I can handle it.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”