Hopeful....

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
debbie78

Re : Hopeful....

Postby debbie78 » Thu Nov 10, 638603 8:53 pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy! And 23 weeks! Yay! We share due months. :) I hope the rest of your pregnancy is easy and uneventful and I am so sorry about your previous losses. I hope you have something wonderful to celebrate this June. <3

melodi

Postby melodi » Thu Nov 10, 638603 8:45 pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy and for having made it so far already. I am very sorry about your previous losses though and that have experienced this horrible disease. I know what you mean about emotional dates though; my son is due only one year and one day after my daughter passed away. I hope that you pass through an uneventful and healthy pregnancy and don't worry too much.

preesarah

Postby preesarah » Sun Oct 30, 638603 7:45 pm

Congratulations on 23 weeks! What an accomplishment! (I'm only 7 weeks along and still almost scared to admit to myself I'm pregnant... 23 weeks sounds amazing from where I am!) You've been through so much, and hopefully this June will bring a very happy point to a month of tough memories. Moving is hard, too. I haven't done it during a pregnancy, but I did it between, and even that was tough with finding new doctors. Hang in there, and just find a doctor you're comfortable working with. That antithrombin III is a tricky one... I was diagnosed with that on bedrest with my first pregnancy, but have been tested twice since and there's no sign of it. Good luck getting to the bottom of it all, and most of all best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby! Keep us posted!

mama2aredhead

Postby mama2aredhead » Sun Oct 30, 638603 5:35 pm

Congrats! And June must be a difficult time for you. That is great that you are now at 23 weeks. Please keep us posted on your progress!

dolphinjen

Postby dolphinjen » Sun Oct 30, 638603 7:10 am

Congratulations! I can imagine that week of June must be awful now, sad your bday is right in there. 23 weeks is certainly an accomplishment! I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and the time doesn't seem to be able to move fast enough. Kind of makes me sad that we have to feel that way instead of being able to savor being pregnant.

So sorry about Arianna and your miscarriage. I hope things will be a lot different with this pregnancy and you'll have those two little boys at home with you this summer! June is a lovely month to have a baby, I would imagine.

karoliina

Postby karoliina » Sat Oct 29, 638603 6:08 am

Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope everything will go smoothly this time around. Don't be too scared about the dates.

Good luck with the moving and everything else, and keep us posted as you go further along!

Karoliina

christyrenee86

Hopeful....

Postby christyrenee86 » Fri Oct 28, 638603 11:03 pm

Well its been months since I have been on here and I stumbled across this site again. Last time I posted was August of 08! Sadly I had just miscarried then and was feeling lost. But here I am again...pregnant lol. I found out I was pregnant in October. We werent trying and I was waiting for my period to come to start birth control....it never came to say the least! lol Now I am 23 weeks pregnant with my 2nd little boy!!! I am due June 21st....which June 23, 06 is when I had my stillborn Arianna bc of pre-eclampsia :( and I also had lost my miscarried baby on June 23rd, although I didnt find out until I was 11 weeks. And my birthday is June 24th so it definetely will be an emotional month. I was induced with my son at 38 weeks for safety percautions although I didnt have any signs of pre-e with him, but I am moving with in 2 weeks to a different state and I have no clue what the plan will be for this pregnancy, and I am a little nervous about that. Right now I am on lovenox and low dose aspirin bc the doctors thought I had antithrombin III defiency but at my 1st ob appt my blood levels were normal, so they arent sure if I have antithrombin defiency anymore and said they wont know until 6 mths post partum, so I am still taking the meds since my only succesful pregnancy was on them. But I dont know what my new doctor will want to do eh. But the good thing is so far everything is going well with this pregnancy and hopefully in June I will have 2 healthy little boys! Well thanks for reading and congrats to anyone else pregnant!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”